PDA

View Full Version : My cat

catlover32648
11-27-2007, 10:50 PM
Hey cat lovers!!! I just have this 1 simple ? I have lots of cats raised them since they were all babies!!! So 1 of my female cats everynight at a certain time usually around midnite, she would grab her cat bed, and would pull it with her mouth and would just start moving her two hands up & down like a massage and she would do it for hrs and then she would go to sleep!! I just would like to knoww what that means??? and my other female cat would start sucking the bed were she sleeping and doing the same massage thingie!!! I laugh cuz they look so cutee!!!Does any1 have the answer to thiss what does it mean???? thankkk u soo muchh

krazyaboutkatz
11-28-2007, 01:03 AM
They are kneading or what some people call "making biscuits". Many cats will do this before they settle down to go to sleep and some may suck the blanket or bed that they're lying on. This is a very normal behavior for a cat so there's no need to worry.:)

Here's some more info about it: cats kneading (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kneading_(cats)).

loveallfurryfriends
11-28-2007, 08:16 AM
Yes exactly, they are making biscuits. One of my RB kitties used to do it all of the time.

Laura's Babies
11-28-2007, 08:25 AM
It means they are HAPPY cats. On here we refer to it as "Happy Feet". You have a great bunch of beauties. Have you done their intorduction thread where you tell us something about each one and how you came to get them? We love those kind of things here... WITH pictures, of coarse.

catlover32648
11-28-2007, 07:41 PM
AWWW thank you so MUCH guys!!! That introduction Thinggg soundss reallll interestingg Im going to do itt!!!!