PDA

View Full Version : Okay...File Upload View....*sigh*..Windows

Catty1
11-27-2007, 09:35 PM
Hi, there!

I have just had a lot of fun uploading saved pics from icanhascheezburger.com and attaching them to some emails.

Thing is - each time I go back for another attachment, I have to keep changing the view to Thumbnails from Icons.

I used MS Help, trying to set this Thumbnails view as a default for uploading, but no luck.

Any ideas? It works fine when I just open a folder, ie, Desktop - but when I go to upload a pic, it's all icons.

GRRRR!

Thanks!

Laura's Babies
11-28-2007, 09:34 AM
Are you telling it to save changes? Is that an option?

Is the problem just when you send pictures from icanhascheezburger or when you send them from your computer? If it is from icanhascheezburger, check the options you selected and the size you save them to...

In photobucket, I picked a size that was to small and went back and had to change the size I saved them to.

Catty1
11-28-2007, 09:52 AM
I don't recall that 'save changes' is an option - I'll check.

These aren't pics I have saved to Photobucket - the size isn't the issue, just getting the "File Upload" folder to stay on Thumbnails setting.

I'll give it another go later today. Thanks!

Craftlady
11-28-2007, 10:27 AM
I dont know of any program (photo wise) that keeps the files at "thumbnail" so you can see them at all times. It's a pain in the fanny to upload photos anywhere.

Randi
11-28-2007, 11:05 AM
Not sure I've got this right, but why do you have to upload the photos to icanhascheezburger first? Can't you just attach them in an e-mail from your PC? If you need to rezise them, you probably have a photo editing program on your machine, like PhotoEditor, if you're using windows.

Good luck!

Catty1
11-28-2007, 09:06 PM
Randi, just to clarify:

1. I download the photos from icanhascheezburger (or anywhere else).

2. I save them to a folder instead of uploading them to Photobucket.

3. I go to attach them to an email, and the File Upload folder opens. Unless I have written all the numbers of the photos down, I have to choose the "thumbnails" view in the folder to see what the heck I am attaching.

I have to attach each one separately, and continually clicking Thumbnail is just a bit of a pain.

Resizing isn't the problem. SEEING them is! :D