PDA

View Full Version : Penny

LHCamry
11-26-2007, 06:49 AM
Penny...You are just as pretty as you can be. It seams you have made
two sisters very happy. I can just look at you and you can put a smile on my face. Congratulations on DOTD. Have a long and wonderful life with your family.
A Dog Lover ;) ;) ;)

cassiesmom
11-26-2007, 10:46 AM
Awwww, Penny! You are such a cutie! I think Corgis are special. How wonderful that you have brought joy to your family's lives! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweety!!

tatsxxx11
11-26-2007, 12:59 PM
Greetings and happy Dog of the Day to you, pretty Penny!:) What a precious pup you are, Penny! Wow, what a great smile and those ears, classic Corgi and totally irresistible!:D I can feel the unconditional love your devoted guardian holds in her heart for you with each word she writes, Penny Lane! You're a dream come true for two very special young ladies, a dream doggie, and I just know that you and they are going to have the best time growing up together, making so many happy memories, best buds and soul mates for life, a long and happy life! :) Heartfelt congrats to you precious Penny, not only for finding your way to the most loving of forever homes, but for taking your rightful place in the Pet Talk Hall of Fame as well:) I hope you and your proud family, Mocha and Ace too, are all enjoying an extra special, fun filled Dog of the Day! Hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Penny girl!:)

Daisy and Delilah
11-26-2007, 01:08 PM
We think you're an adorable little Corgi girl, Penny!! A delicate little flower and a cutie patootie!! We can understand why your owner was so emotional when seeing you. You could take anyone's breath away. You really look like a girl that's full of charm and personality too. We send big congrats on your big day. Please tell the family to give you some kisses from us to celebrate. Happiness to all of you always!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

lizbud
11-26-2007, 04:22 PM
Hi Penny,

You are a very pretty little pup Miss Penny :) So happy to meet you
today and offer congratulations on being our honored DOG OF THE DAY.
Wishing you a long, happy & healthy life sweetheart. :)

Coondoglover
11-26-2007, 07:04 PM
Hi, Penny! You are a beautiful and happy-looking girl! Sounds like you found the perfect home where people love and care for you. It shows in your brilliant smile! Enjoy your special day with your family. I hope you get lots of playtime and good treats. Congrats on DOTD! :D

catloverforever
11-26-2007, 09:27 PM
Penny Lane,
You certainly are a beauty! :eek: Love your pretty colors, and of course, those adorable trademark Corgi Ears of yours! We are so happy :D for you that you found a wonderful home, with an awesome family who loves and cares about you so much. You deserve it, Penny. ;)
We hope you've had a wonderful, fun-filled day to celebrate your induction into the Dog of the Day Hall of Fame, as wonderful as you are, Princess Penny Lane! ;) Also, we wish you MANY, MANY, MANY more years with your awesome family! :D
Pets, Cuddles, Kisses, Treats, and Fun from Catloverforever and Her Kitties :)