PDA

View Full Version : Still remember Zack?

quanzhan
08-09-2002, 02:12 PM
Hi, I dont know if you still remember Zack, but Zack and I wont never forget you.. You were here for us praying for his recovery from Heartworm treatment, and the terrible nose bleeds...
I am sorry I could come here to update you on Zack more often than i like to.. but I still come here quite often to read your messages.
Zack boy is doing great. The heartworm is gone for over 8 months, we just checked that about a month ago, again. He was neutered in March, and we went to dermatologist in April, then May, and it turns out he is allergic almost everything, trees, grass, dust, wool, cotton, cat etc.. we started the allergy shots about 2 months ago, he is doing fine and skin is starting look better.. In last 10 months, he gained about 21 lbs, finally we think that is not good for him, so we are not trying to control his diet, and his weight came down from 91 to 88 in 1 month. So we are pretty happy about it.
Zack and I walks about 5 miles a day, he gets to run with his dogger friends in the park at least twice a week, he loves swimming and chasing the birds..
It is such a joy to have him in our family. He is such a good boy..
Love
Quanzhan + Zack

jackiesdaisy1935
08-09-2002, 08:46 PM
Hi Quanzhan, yes I remember you and Zack. He went through so much with heartworm, but thankfully he did recover and it sounds like he is doing wonderful now. He must love the life he is living , playing with his doggie friends, swimming and chasing birds, etc. etc. Thank you for updating us on Zack and lots of hugs go to him. I'm sure Logan would love to hear about him, but she is in Las Vegas right now on business and pleasure.
Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Karen
08-09-2002, 10:57 PM
He looks so happy in that picture, and I bet he's as grateful as can be for you caring enough to help him feel better!

Sudilar
08-09-2002, 11:06 PM
Thanks for the update! I'm glad he is well!

Rachel
08-10-2002, 07:59 AM
Yes we certainly do. What an encouraging progess report and it seems Zack certainly hit pay dirt when he found his new home. How wonderful for him to enjoy life and have his needs met in such a diligent manner. I am so glad his allergy treatments are helping. Skin allergies can be such a challenge. You bring one big smile to my face knowing that this adoption has been so successful for the both of you. Love from Rachel, Hannah and Tucker (another good boy:) ).

KYS
08-10-2002, 08:09 AM
I am so glad that Zack is doing MUCH better.
Poor Zack, so many allergies.
ZACK and I have something in common, I take shots too. :)

TheAntiPam
08-10-2002, 10:58 AM
Zack, you have such a beautiful smile in that picture! Obviously you are a loving and well-loved pupper! I can almost hear the click-click of your paws as you race over that nice wood floor to greet your family!

Congratulations to you and your special humans for staying strong through lots of difficult times - you all deserve these good times together!

Albea
08-10-2002, 11:48 AM
Hi Quanzhan!
I do remember Zack. How could we forget such wonderful rescue story! It's great to see him looking so well and knowing he's having such a terrific time with you and your family.:D
Sorry about the allergies. That's a problem I know well because Natasha, my first Golden, was also allergic to just about everything :( Fortunately, there are treatments for that and you are doing the right thing, as always, to make him comfortable.
Please give him a big hug from me.
Alicia

delidog
08-11-2002, 05:35 AM
yeah zack!!!so glad he is well...of course we remember you guys!!!!! congrats on getting him all better...now you can enjoy zack for the wonderful dog he is and deserves to be!!!