PDA

View Full Version : Everybody want to say "AWWWWWWW"?

Laura's Babies
11-24-2007, 07:08 PM
Rie sent me this picture and said she also had a video of Chester playing with the You Tube Kittens. He has always been facinated with things on the computers but these babies really got his attention..
The picture
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Chesterwatchingkittensvideo.jpg

I had her upload it to my You Tube account so we could show him off.. Lets all go "AWWWWWWWW" together.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd2Dejz3OyU

Now, I wonder if he left paw prints on her monitor?

Note... He has stopped running to hide from me when I go over to visit now. Now he realizes I am not going to take him away from his Rie and he will even let me love on him now. He is such a different boy over there than he was here and I am glad he finally got his perfect world that he wanted.

momcat
11-24-2007, 07:39 PM
Oh wow, that is just too cute! Chester really is fascinated with those little cuties on the monitor. I'm so happy to hear that sweet Chester is doing well and is happy with Rie.

krazyaboutkatz
11-24-2007, 08:13 PM
LOL This is too cute.:) Maybe he wants some kittens for Christmas.;)

Catty1
11-24-2007, 08:35 PM
Awwwwwwww....I felt almost bad for Chester that he couldn't play with the widdle babies! :D

I am sure he gets his fun time with his housemates, though! :)

Barbara
11-25-2007, 05:02 AM
What a document! I have sometimes read that cats cannot identify something on a monitor- but Tigris could see Fister on TV here and even himself watching Fister :)

Killearn Kitties
11-25-2007, 05:24 AM
:D That is amazing. My Samantha is the only one who jumps on the desk, but she never pays any attention to the compute screen. Daisy watched a wedding on television once and occassionally watches the washing machine, but that is all.

Medusa
11-25-2007, 08:05 AM
:D occassionally watches the washing machine

That is hilarious! It's funny enough watching cats watch the tube but a washing machine? Hilarious!

phesina
11-25-2007, 10:32 AM
Oh, that's so funny and so cute! Thank you.

catmandu
11-25-2007, 12:29 PM
:( :( MOMMY!MEEEEEOOOOWMIE!!!!!!
WHY WONT THOSE LITTLE KITTIES COME OUT AND PALY WITH ME!!!!
COME ON KITTENS, WE CAN HAVE LOTS OF FUN HERE , WE HAVENT HAD CUTE PLAYFULS LIKE YOU IN A LONG LONG TIME!!!!
MMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWMY , WHERE HAVE THOSE BABIES GONE???
THEY JUST VANISHED!!!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
:( :( :eek: :( :eek: :eek: :( :(