PDA

View Full Version : Fritz Videos 1

fritz03
11-24-2007, 06:52 PM
A video of fritz yesterday with my boot under the table.Here is the link:www.youtube.com/watch?FqoPXFMeto click fritzie 19 at top of page and you will see it.Click arrow in bottom left hand corner to start the video.

Daisy and Delilah
11-26-2007, 08:32 AM
Fritz you are so cute!! Barry, I had to put fritzie19 in the search box to get it. He is cuter than I even imagined!! Thanks for the PM letting me know about it. We had a great trip to GA :D :D :D

Cute video :)

Pam
11-26-2007, 09:04 AM
Fritz you are so cute!! Barry, I had to put fritzie19 in the search box to get it. He is cuter than I even imagined!! Thanks for the PM letting me know about it. We had a great trip to GA :D :D :D

Cute video :)

Terri, thanks for the tip. I couldn't find it before and the search worked just fine. Barry he is one adorable pupster. It's nice to see him on the move. :D

elizabethann
11-26-2007, 12:21 PM
I watched both Fritz video's and they were really adorable. I love the one where he's carrying your boot. :D

Daisy and Delilah
11-26-2007, 12:30 PM
Thanks Beth! I just went back and watched Fritz with the boot. He is as cute as can be!! :)

Freedom
11-26-2007, 02:17 PM
Oh wow, Fritz, now you are a "MOVING" star! He he.

Glad you posted these, Barry.

Dorothy39
11-26-2007, 10:01 PM
Barry, I have learned what OMG means in cyberspace~ So, when I clicked onto the link you provided, I was determined to see Fritz via video. This is my quest~ Okay ~ OMG Barry, I saw Fritz with the boot!!!! Oh Mercy, like, I know the table, I know the dog, and now I know the boot!!!! :D

Hey Barry, that was sensational~ I saw Fritz in action~ Times are changing and I can see that you are too!!!!!

WOW~ We have a FRITZ VIDEO~ OH MY!!!!!! Oh~~~~~~Thank-YOU~~~~