PDA

View Full Version : I think they were worried about thanksgiving....

DrKym
11-22-2007, 11:07 AM
and the fact that the bird was plucked and being cooked :eek:

Murder and Brie..who said big birds cant be sweet?

moosmom
11-22-2007, 11:22 AM
Oh Murdy Bird, Auntie Donna is coming to visit soon!!! I want to see all the cool tricks you can do. And, if you're a good boy, maybe we can have a jammie party when I'm there and we can snuggle.

DrKym
11-22-2007, 11:43 AM
Dear Auntie Donna,

Mom put a thing in the oven that looks like ME :eek: ! so I really quick grabbed the little bird before she thought about stuffing me (you know how mom is about feeding us)

Then my favorite playmate came over, but dad didn't get those pics up! Lex and I hung out on the couch with Brie for a bit then Mommy said it was bedtime so I went under the blankies with Lex which is my favorite place to sleep (mom doesnt mind since I dont dirty her bed I am a good bird and do my business off the edge!)

A jammie party sounds wonderful but my mom says im a snuggle bug and annoying so you will have to be ok with a faceful of 'too dust! the happier I am the more I make!

I will be 30 years old on the 19th of Decenber but mommy says I am still a baby!!!

Mommy said you will be at my birthday party too! Gramma said she is buying me a new chew toy, Mom said she will try to find me a cage i cant escape from ( i find this funny! good luck to that!)

I miss talking to aunt donna as you know when you call I SING!!!!! mommy calls it screaming though dont know why?? :rolleyes:

Happy naked bird day to everyone

Love

Murder!

moosmom
11-22-2007, 12:07 PM
Mom put a thing in the oven that looks like ME!

Don't worry Murdy honey, that thing's name is Bob and he's nobody you know.

Can't wait to hear you sing for me honey!!