PDA

View Full Version : Bubble & Squeak

Mad Mags Moo
11-22-2007, 10:11 AM
Hi Guys!
Sorry been offline for a while! Its been a very busy, hectic last few months with my little catsitting business - which is purring along nicely :D
Big job at end of October for a week -housesit about 3 hours away from where i live looking after 31 cats - yes 31! It was fab even with all the cleaning I had to do! :D :D :D
Bubble and Squeak are fine and speaking to me and their daddy again after their holiday in the cattery (jail!) The ferrets Stanley and Morris are fine too - put a thread on Pet General.
Hope all is well with everyone!
Bubble
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/madmagsmoo/IMG_1169.jpg

Squeak (old but goody pic)
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/madmagsmoo/IMG_1364.jpg

G535
11-22-2007, 03:16 PM
31 cats!!!!

Sounds like cat heaven to me.

Your girls are gorgeous as usual. :)

catmandu
11-22-2007, 04:14 PM
31 kittys.
FOR THIS WE HAVE TO HAVE PIXCTURES!!!
I AM TRYING TO IMAGINE THE LUCKY FOUND PARADISE CATS TIMES THREE , AND MY MINDS BOGGLING.
THE MOST CATS I HAVE SEEN AT ONE TIME ARE AT A CATTERY WHERE 20 OR SO CATS RUSH YOU, AND THERES A MAD SCRAMBLE FOR CAT TOYS.
31 CATS, I BET YOU HAVE ONE GREAT TIME!!!!!
AND OF COURSE ITS WONDERFUL TO SEE OUR OLD FRIENDS BUBBLES AND SQUEAK ONCE MORE!!!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20photos%202/cats1011468.jpg
TUBSTER INVITES THEM OVER FOR TREATS AND TOYS!!!

Laura's Babies
11-22-2007, 06:03 PM
31 cats sound like heaven to me too! That is a long drive though, don't think I would like that but the 31 cats would entice me to do it! Wow! I would get ion the floor and say "COME COVER ME!"...

Killearn Kitties
11-22-2007, 06:10 PM
Were Bubble and Squeak happy to see you back? Did they miss you?
They certainly don't look like they noticed you had gone! :D

jenluckenbach
11-22-2007, 08:01 PM
WOW, 31 cats.oops, wait a minute, I have 27 :o

Glad to see you and the girls again. :)

Medusa
11-22-2007, 08:07 PM
Soooo what kind of cleaning did you have to do w/31 cats? I imagine it was endless. How many litter boxes were there? Some pix would be nice. :)

catnapper
11-22-2007, 09:31 PM
Hiya!! glad to see you again Maggie!!! I miss our chats. Glad ot hear your business is going well and the furry family is well too :)

Mad Mags Moo
11-23-2007, 05:09 AM
Emm - sorry no photos - was thinking of taking camera but forgot oops! :rolleyes:
Basement is the toilet area and that got brushed and mopped daily if not twice daily, dining room for the cats got swept and mopped before i fed them then rest of floors got brushed/hoovered and mopped. Bedding hoovered daily. Medication given as required, grooming of cats done daily or as tolerated. Hard but very very enjoyable! :D Booked for next year as owners were very very pleased! Cats did not take much notice of them when they returned they were that chilled out!!!! :D Job well done!

Killearn Kitties
11-23-2007, 07:29 AM
Very impressive job Maggie. Well done! :D

Randi
11-23-2007, 09:20 AM
31 kitties... Wow! You had your hands full, but what a great job it must be! Glad Bubble and Squeek are speaking to you again. :D

Good to see you again! :)