PDA

View Full Version : Please wish melissa some PT good luck...

carole
11-21-2007, 02:10 PM
Well my little girl(now 15 ) :) is going for her first job interview on friday, it is for a casual job at a fashion store called Just Jeans in our local mall, she was looking for a xmas holiday job, and has sent in about twenty applications so far, and this is the first time she has been offered an interview,so fingers and all PT paws crossed please, there will be lots of people going for the job, as varsity students are always looking for jobs as are secondary students at this time of year.

It would be a good job i think, as it is casual which means it won't only be in the xmas holidays, it might not be a regular income for her, but this might be better in some ways as it won't interfer with her studies too much, next year is an important year school wise, she has major exams she needs to pass etc.

So here's hoping eh? will let you know if she gets it.

Karen
11-21-2007, 02:12 PM
Good wishes being sent!

mina'smomma
11-21-2007, 02:16 PM
Warm wishes and fingers crossed here. (including the ones inside my belly)

carole
11-21-2007, 02:19 PM
He he thank you both.it seems like only yesterday that was where my melissa was, they grow up so fast you know. :)

davidpizzica
11-21-2007, 04:46 PM
Sis, here are a lot of Pittsburgh good wishes and prayers coming Melissa's way that she gets this job. Nikki, Daisy, & Marigold all have their paws crossed for her.

carole
11-21-2007, 07:15 PM
Thanks bro,we appreciate it,keep them fingers and paws crossed eh? :) :D

ChrisH
11-22-2007, 04:21 AM
Good luck wishes and positive thoughts on the way.

carole
11-22-2007, 11:38 AM
Thank you all, today is the day, she also has another job interview next thursday, got rang up last night from the pet shop, for this one you have to work month without pay, pass a test and get a 75 dollar bonus, so i think the other would be a better job, but who knows, this pet shop is ok, but i have had issues with them selling kittens way too young, i did protest in writing but the manager ignored me, still i guess a job is a job, at least if she got that one she could make sure the pets are well looked after,i think there is a new manager now too, as i don't see the old one there anymore.,so at least she has two chances of employment now. :)

Killearn Kitties
11-22-2007, 12:05 PM
Good luck Melissa! :D I hope it goes well.

carole
11-22-2007, 03:33 PM
Thank you, much appreciated. :)