PDA

View Full Version : Cali

Barbiecat1
11-20-2007, 06:12 AM
Kudos to Callie, she sounds exactly like the kitty you needed. And a beauty, too. Congratulations on the sobriety; it can't be easy, but Callie is there every step of the way to help you. And it sounds like she's full of normal calico personality; e.g., her many quirks like most callies are. Enjoy your holidays together.

catmandu
11-20-2007, 09:26 AM
CALIS A WONDERFUL REASON WHY PEOPLE FALL IN LOVEWITH THE TERRIFIC COLORING AND PURRSONALITY OF THE TORTOSIE SHELL CAT!!
SHES ABLAZE WITH SO MANY DIFFERENT COLORS, A VERITABLE RAINBOW OF COLORS, IN A FANTASTIC BLEND TO PLEASE THE EYE AND SOUL.
AND WITH PLENTY OF TORTIETUDE WE KNOW CALLIE WILL BE THE LIGHT OF HER FAMILYS LIFE AND A TRUE BELOVED MEMBER OF THE FAMILY!!!

THE LUCKY FOUND PARADISE HOTEL CATS, ESPECIALLY THE POUNCERS SEND A TORTOISE SHELLISH MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMIUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO COSMIC CALI, OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

kb2yjx
11-20-2007, 12:30 PM
Cali, a cute little tortie!!! Sometimes we are sent these creatures to help us, and Cali seems to be doing just that for you!!!! It is not easy to be " sane and sober" these days, but Callie will help you and love you forever!! HAPPY COTD!!

momoffuzzyfaces
11-20-2007, 12:50 PM
Callie you are adorable!!!

Sounds like you are as smart as you are beautiful!! :)
What a treat it must be to have you around!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

kittykay
11-20-2007, 02:10 PM
What a beautiful buddy your Callie is! Congrats to her as Cat of the Day. And even more congratulations to you on your seven months. And many, many more years--a lifetime--of love and companionship for you and Callie!

Don Juan's mom
11-20-2007, 02:14 PM
I know myself how a beautiful feline companion (or two!) can help keep one sane, sober and focused. Congratulations to Callie for her special day, and you for doing it one day at a time! :D

Liz

tatsxxx11
11-20-2007, 04:47 PM
Greetings to you beautiful Cali girl and happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!
You truly are a blessing from above, heaven sent! I believe all of our furkids are and each, in their own special way, comes into our lives with a purpose, gracing our lives with their unconditional love, comforting us, guiding us, helping us to become better people! What a heavenly match, you and your devoted guardian:) I wish for you and your Mom (or Dad!) many, many more happy, love filled years of friendship and unconditional love!:) Your Mom (or Dad) is so lucky to have a best friend in you, Cali!

Congrats, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Cali! I hope you and Bonjangles, Monty and "Turtle" are all enjoying a very happy day, celebrating your much deserved hour in the spotlight!:)

Killearn Kitties
11-20-2007, 05:53 PM
Beautiful Cali, it is a pleasure to honour your love and devotion today, and to say CONGRATULATIONS on being a most wonderful Cat of the Day! :D :D

Cleocatra
11-20-2007, 07:18 PM
CONGRATULATIONS :D :D :D to Callie the Tortie-cat, for being CAT OF THE DAY, absolutely gorgeous, and an angel on Earth to your person in more ways than you will ever know! You are truly heaven-sent, congratulations to you both & HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! God Bless xxx :)

Pumacat
11-20-2007, 10:06 PM
Callie, I have always had a soft spot in my heart for torties and calicos. Let me just say that you are a very pretty girl. You are also such a good cat who takes good care of her family and properly runs the household. We all know that this is a great burden that our cats handle with grace.
keep up the good work and have a great cat of the day!