PDA

View Full Version : Poor Pawla Tabbynacle

catmandu
11-19-2007, 03:42 PM
WHO I THOUGHT WAS A MALE IS DEFINITLEY A LADY CAT. THE PHARAMCY DELIVERY MAN IAN WAS PLAYING WITH HER AS HE HAD A LARGER DELIVERY OF MY MEDS THAT WOULD NOT FIT THROUGH THE SLOT AND NOTED THAT SHE HAD CHUNKS OF FUR FROM THE BACK OF HER NECK GONE.
AS SHES A BIT CHUBBY SO THE STORK MAY BE PAYING THE PORCH CATS ANOTHER VISIT.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20photos%202/cats1011427.jpg
PLEASE PRAY THAT WE CAN GET PAWLA TABBYNACLE TO SAFETY.

cassiesmom
11-19-2007, 04:25 PM
awwww, precious tabby girl -- if you are with kittens, the safest place for you is the porch at the Found Cats' Hotel. How nice of you to let the pharmacist pet you. I think that's a very good sign that you're okay with people. Purrrrs and good wishes to you sweetie.

kb2yjx
11-19-2007, 05:48 PM
O no Gary!!!! Is the maternity suite at the Found Hotel ready?? I hope Pawla Tabbynacle is OK, In hope she was not in a fight!!!! I know you are taking good care of her!!!!!!!!

Laura's Babies
11-20-2007, 07:13 AM
They always find your hotel when they need that special care, they know you are there when they need you. My bet is, she knows you will take good care of her and her babies and that is why she is there. God Bless you Gary!

catmandu
11-20-2007, 09:51 AM
I Have Made A New Name For Her Pawroccious, Named After My Friend Pawla, Almond Rocca Baton And Precious.
That Will Give Her Two Cat Guardian Angels And A Fine Young Woman As Friends.
Pawroccious Has Been Living In The Jenn Librarian Cat Shelter, So I Have The Feeling She Has No Place Togo.
Come What May She Will Have A Furr Ever Home, Maybe As A Lucky Found Paradise Hotel Cat.
I Can See Her With The Kitten Trio Now Raising Hell!!!!!!!!

cassiesmom
11-20-2007, 01:10 PM
Good girl miss Pawroccious! Stay right there!

catmandu
11-20-2007, 07:21 PM
WELL I DONT THINK SHES GOING ANYWHERE. SHES LOVES IAN, THE IDA DELIVERY MAN BUT HE ALREADY HAS A CAT AND A DOG. SHE REALLY LOVES JANICE WHO HAS A SOFT HEART SO MAYBE A CATMAS MIRACLE WILL HAPPEN.
ANOTHER LUCKY FOUND PARADISE HOTEL CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20photos%202/cats1011453.jpg
HERE?????????????????
GRUMBLE GRUMBLE GRUMBLE!!!!
WELL IF SHES GOT NO PLACE TO DO!!!

phesina
11-21-2007, 02:11 PM
Pawrocious, you are in the very best possible place for a mama-to-be!

lvpets2002
11-21-2007, 04:23 PM
;) Prayers & Good Vibes being sent for wittle Pawla Tabbynacle.. May you be poofed soon by Uncle Gary & the Found Cats..

catmandu
11-21-2007, 08:41 PM
THANK YU FOR THOSE KIND WORDS AND HERE I AM HAVING A NICE RAINBOW TROUT!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20photos%202/cats1011466.jpg
THIS IS GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAT!

CultureJunky
11-22-2007, 07:07 AM
Oh what a sweet little girl, if she is pregnant she couldn't be in a better place could she! I expect all that nice food and warmth is good for her babies in her tummy, I hope she finds a home, and with you Gary she surely will :)

catmandu
11-22-2007, 09:58 AM
I Am Not Certain That Shes With Kitten. I Was Hoping My Vet Could Examine Her Today But He Wont Be Here Until Next Week Due To An Emergency Surgery.
I Sure Hope The Poor Pup Hes Operating On Pulls Through.