PDA

View Full Version : Get ready for a shocker!

Laura's Babies
11-19-2007, 09:32 AM
I have been having TWO sleeping with me every night now. I have been leaving the bedroom door open at night since I been home and Boo does not seem to mind Amy joining us. LOOK at this! Can you believe it?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/HPIM3481.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/HPIM3480.jpg

catmandu
11-19-2007, 09:50 AM
Well That Has To Be One Of The Most Pleasant Shocks That I Have Had In A Long Time And Its Great That Big Orange Boo Is Learmning That The Other Cats And You Are Her Friends And That She Can Relax And Let Her Fur Down With You.
Thats A Great And Touching Photo Of A Cat Learning That She Has Hit The Jack Pot In Her New Furr Ever Home.

catnapper
11-19-2007, 10:30 AM
Not shocked at all.... seems Boo has finally come to terms with her new meowmie and decided to love her too :)

cassiesmom
11-19-2007, 11:07 AM
Kitty Boo and Amy ... stay RIGHT THERE ... I'd like to snuggle you!

krazyaboutkatz
11-19-2007, 11:32 AM
This is wonderful and I hope that it continues.:)

Laura's Babies
11-19-2007, 11:46 AM
Everyday, Boo seems to want to get closer and closer to me. She constantly is purring and following me around demanding attention. They did wake me up last nigh screaming at each other but I am sure Boo had jumped up on the bed and she landed on Amy, not knowing Amy was there. She has made a friend in Amy and the only spats (with everyone) now are when they surprise each other with suddenly being in each others face.

I am so proud of Boo and how she has turned around and relaxed and I tell her that all the time and ask her just to give the rest of them, time to get use to her new attitude but she seems to want that to happen NOW rather than later. I am just so proud and HAPPIEEEEEE!

phesina
11-19-2007, 04:37 PM
What wonderful news. That's fabulous!

DrKym
11-19-2007, 04:46 PM
FABULATIOUS NEWS as my sons would say! This is wonderful!

WTG BOO KITTY! I can bet your meowmie is just thrilled! I am so glad for you and all the furkids! this time next year you wont even remember they had differences!

Kym

critter crazy
11-19-2007, 05:40 PM
Awwwww......how sweet!!!:D