PDA

View Full Version : Kymball

mscat1990
11-18-2007, 09:12 AM
I just wamted to send a note offering my condolences on the passing of Kymball. She was a very pretty cat and it sounds like she was much loved. We sure miss our fur kids when they are gone. They touch our lives in ways nobody else could.

Sherry

ilovemykitties11
11-18-2007, 09:30 AM
What a beautiful cat. I know that she is (and will continue to be) missed. I'm glad she brought so much joy and love into your life. This is how our furry "children" leave their memory with us -- in our hearts forever. Thank you for sharing her story with us.

tatsxxx11
11-18-2007, 11:25 AM
To the Mom of Kymball

Thank you so much for sharing your sweet girl with us. What a heartwarming, beautifully written tribute to a beloved and greatly missed best friend. I have to admit, while I knew a "happy ending" was to come, my heart skipped a few beats as I read of her great escapes...but thanks to a determined group effort, a lifetime friendship was forged, a soul mate was found!

I'm sorry you no longer have your precious Kymball there by your side in the physical sense, but through your words, your cherished memories, her legacy of love lives on. She may be gone from this earth but never forgotten, and one day, one happy day in the distant future, you and she will be together again. We as cat lovers, animal lovers, know just how deeply her passing is felt by you, by all who knew and loved her; how deeply she imprinted her loving spirit on your heart. I do hope that seeing your beautiful Kymball honored here today, for all the world to see, offers some small amount of comfort.

Kymball was so very blessed to have known the unconditional love and companionship of a Mom like you; Keaton and Baerring, and all who knew her, lucky to have had a best friend in her! She truly was one of a kind:)
(((HUGS)))
Sandra

catmandu
11-18-2007, 12:43 PM
Kymball Is Having A Great Time As A Pet Angel And This Week Shes Visiting Venezula As Part Of The Pet Angel Army.
She Has Seen Already Quite A Bit Of The World And Yet She Miises You And Her Furrever Home And Drops By Once In A While To See That You Are All Right.
Shes Found A Fantastic Place In Honolulu Where You Will Meet Again, And Have A Great Reunion When You Do Meet Again.
One Fine Day.
The Lucky Found Cats Are Sending A MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW In Kymballs Honor, And Sending Thier Praises To Our Newest Cat Of The Day Kymball Angel, Gone But Never Forgotten.
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

kb2yjx
11-18-2007, 12:57 PM
Kymball sounded like a very special kitty. May the memories you have always be of comfort to you. Sleep softly, sweet Kymball...

Ihave2cats
11-18-2007, 01:00 PM
I can tell from your beautiful description that Kymball was much loved by your entire family. What a wonderful life you provided her. My heart breaks for you and I can certainly relate to what you ar feeling. Take care, xoxoxo

Verity
11-19-2007, 07:32 AM
What a beautiful cat!
I am so sorry for your loss you must miss her so very much. She sounded such a loving cat. You were both so lucky to find each other. I am so sad for you. At least you were able to give her a happy life. Thank you for sharing your story with us.

She will always be in your thoughts, never far away.