PDA

View Full Version : vote for Aiden? UPDATE!

angelbow20
11-16-2007, 06:31 PM
This would take a minute but if anyone has spare time and dont mind would you vote for my son in this baby contest? I never done anything like this and I hope the link works.. All you do is click the link and give them your email and you also have a chance to win money! If he does win I would love to donate half of the money to rescues and to people in need and put half in his savings for college..
here is the link and thanks for your time.. also if you dont want to its fine I just thought I would ask

also you might have to do a stupid survey thing but im not too sure.. and copy and paste the link how I have it typed on here.

https://www.greatamericanphotocontest.com/voter1/index.aspx?p=223708&x=.JPG&referid=RaF

if you dont want to you can still look at the pic haha.

Taz_Zoee
11-16-2007, 08:38 PM
Will you tell us what state you are in so we can search for him? Because I will definitely vote for him. :)

Actually, I think I'll need more info than that. Because I just found a bunch of Aidens in Texas. Can you post the pic you submitted maybe? Or describe it? :)

Karen
11-16-2007, 08:45 PM
I fixed the link - you have to join to vote, though.

Taz_Zoee
11-16-2007, 08:47 PM
Now the link is not working for me. :( ETA: Nevermind, I just updated my explorer, I figured it out. :) But I still don't know which Aiden he is.
I don't mind joining. Unless I have to pay something. I just use an email address I don't use often, or at all. :)

angelbow20
11-17-2007, 12:24 PM
He is alittle blonde boy with a little tiny golden retriever puppy in the pic, and we are from Pa.. thanks :)

Taz_Zoee
11-17-2007, 12:35 PM
Ok, I think I voted for him. :confused: I registered at the area next to his picture then went to search for him and he wasn't on there. So I am assuming when I registered I voted at the same time.
I hope I voted for him. :)

angelbow20
11-17-2007, 01:02 PM
Ok, I think I voted for him. :confused: I registered at the area next to his picture then went to search for him and he wasn't on there. So I am assuming when I registered I voted at the same time.
I hope I voted for him. :)

Yeah Im confused also. I dont understand how to do it.. I figured it would be really easy but its kinda confusing. I couldnt find his pic when I searched either :rolleyes: Oh well thanks for trying atleast :)

Taz_Zoee
11-17-2007, 01:11 PM
Ok, so after you register you have to go to the confirmation email then go through a bunch of stuff before the vote is counted. And they MAKE you click yes on things or you can't continue. :(
But I used an email address I seldom check, so I don't care! :)
So, again, I hope my vote counted.

angelbow20
11-18-2007, 09:00 PM
I found a way to vote!! here is the link.. Just type Aiden and the state Pa in where you search and he is in the second pic.. The little blonde boy with the pup, It actually worked for me! and it says something once you login and click vote but you just say no thanks to the add and your vote gets counted.

http://www.greatamericanphotocontest...ype=SmallImage

Taz_Zoee
11-18-2007, 09:05 PM
Link does not work for me. :(

But I just went to the original link and clicked on the photo contest thing at the very top, then logged in and searched for Aiden. Then I voted!! Woo hoo!! He has 3 votes right now. I tried to vote again, but it won't let me. Darn it! LOL

angelbow20
11-18-2007, 09:25 PM
Link does not work for me. :(

But I just went to the original link and clicked on the photo contest thing at the very top, then logged in and searched for Aiden. Then I voted!! Woo hoo!! He has 3 votes right now. I tried to vote again, but it won't let me. Darn it! LOL

haha I tried to vote again also but I cant until tomorrow lol.