PDA

View Full Version : Nancy Efrusy

BC_MoM
11-16-2007, 12:04 AM
Does anyone have a current email address for Nancy or telephone number they can PM to me? A friend of mine has lost her BC and he has been missing since the end of August.

Her email address nefrusy @ yahoo.com does not work.

shais_mom
11-16-2007, 12:16 AM
Does anyone have a current email address for Nancy or telephone number they can PM to me? A friend of mine has lost her BC and he has been missing since the end of August.

Her email address [email protected] does not work.

take the N out
and it should work fine but please don't repost the real address. we don't want her to get spammed.

Scooter's Mom
11-16-2007, 06:27 AM
She is on vacation at the moment, I'm not sure when she'll be back. I know that I'm on her list for when she's back home.

Also, expect a several week delay as she is very backed up. :(

Good luck in helping find your friends BC.

K9karen
11-16-2007, 10:39 PM
We spoke about a montha go. She had a family situation, then vacation and is really backed up. She's great at answering emails so she'll give you an approximation when she gets back. Don't forget a picture of the BC and the questions. Good luck.

crow_noir
11-17-2007, 01:16 AM
Forgive me for butting in; i'm sure if your friend is going this route, that they have tried just about everything by now. ...I just want to make sure though...

Do they know that Petfinder's Lost and Found (http://www.petfinder.com/classifieds/searchClassified.cgi?type=F) ads do allow Canadian listings?

Have they made sure to checks listings of dogs up for adoption?

BC_MoM
11-17-2007, 02:28 AM
Thanks, shais_mom!

Yes and yes. And my friend is not from Canada, she is from Virginia.

crow_noir
11-17-2007, 03:02 AM
*sigh* OK, just trying to help. Best of luck to her.

shais_mom
11-17-2007, 11:47 AM
you are welcome.
:) I wish her the best of luck in finding her precious BC... she will be in my prayers.