PDA

View Full Version : Update on Fosters and request for help!

kt_luvs_kitties
11-15-2007, 11:47 PM
Ok So now I only have 2 fosters to go. I have managed to guilt Melissa (doolittleky) and Lee (critters) to take a few of my fosters. Melissa is taking Alvin and AnnaBelle and Lee will probably adopt Amos (he is the most friendly of them all).

That leaves AbiGail and Andy. Since AbiGail can be a little, well, snotty with other female girls, I am going to just sneak her on to the new place. I will also sneak Andy for the time being, and I will have to make him an indoor/ outdoor kitty until I can find placement for him. (my total number of cats is at 12) :rolleyes: 3-4 more than I agreed too....

Now I need help with the cost of getting them vetted. I have some, but not nearly enough to pay for 3 neuters, combos and shots. I can cover the rabies/distemper shots, but I will need help.

Now, I did have a vet to agree to do ALL 3 neuters with combo test for 300.00. HUGE discount. Then I could cover the shots and exam parts. I dont have alot of time, because moving out day is November 28th. So, I know that lots of people have needed help lately, but I wont have to ask again, because after these cats go, I wont take in any more cats... At this time I cant. But I will later, once things are more stable.

Anyways, I hope that this explains it. Thank you all for reading this long post.Thank you Melissa and Lee for helping me out. I owe you both SO BIG!

ps- Lee is the one whom adopted Ace (handicapped kitty) from me a little while back.....

orangemm
11-16-2007, 04:46 AM
Tell us how we can help; I will be happy to contribute. :)

Taz_Zoee
11-16-2007, 09:11 AM
PM me the info Katie. I'd be glad to help again. However, I may not be able to until I get paid again which is next Wednesday.
Just let me know who to make the check payable to and where to send it. I think I no longer have your address from last time, sorry.

And kudos to Melissa and Lee for helping out. If I were closer I would have taken at least one. :)

kt_luvs_kitties
11-19-2007, 12:11 AM
Sorry it took so long for me to get back to the computer.

Ok. Please make the checks payable to:

Academy pet hospital
stray cat fund

Ship to:
Katie Layne
6656 faircloth bridge road
stedman, NC

I want to thank everyone for thier support and prayers and help. I will update more very soon! Katie and kitties

Reachoutrescue
12-04-2007, 11:47 AM
How did it go? How was your move? I hope all went smooth for you. Maybe now you can take a step back and breathe a sigh of relief??

orangemm
12-04-2007, 03:10 PM
Yes, Katie, please keep us posted!

catmandu
12-04-2007, 05:19 PM
I Wish I Could Do More But All Of Us At The Lucky Found Paradise Cat Hotel Wish You The Best And Pray Those Little Ones Get A Petmas Furr Ever Home!!!!

kt_luvs_kitties
12-05-2007, 06:09 PM
Quick update, moving started today. It was a little late. I have to be out by Friday, alot of work for just 2 days....

All 5 cats are still with me, 3 are going to thier new homes soon.

VET today: All 3 combo tests NEGATIVE! *YAY* !!!!

Still need money to get them fixed, about $150 more. I did get $150 in donations. I still have 30 left over. I will put that towards thier neutering costs.

All is well, stressed but still ok. I will update as soon as I can. Thank you all for the prayers and donations. Katie and kitties