PDA

View Full Version : look what i am gonna buy my kitties...

carole
11-14-2007, 02:08 PM
Not sure which kittie will be dining on this one, maybe they will all have a turn, just thought i would share, i am going to choose the one by trelise cooper, she is one of NZ's top fashion designers, imagine one of my cats dining on designer ware, he he. what do you all think? note well some of the money goes to charity, cat shelters,great idea.

https://www.nestle.simplicitycrm.com/library/FF_CelebrityBowl/img/cat-bowls.jpg

Kalei
11-14-2007, 03:13 PM
oooo they are nice. Your kitties will definately feel rich and spoiled now:D (Not that they aren't already:p) It's always nice to have some nice food bowls for the kitties isn't it.

carole
11-14-2007, 04:39 PM
i think it is more a present for myself really lol, i am sure they would be more than happy to eat off the floor,lol,but yes i cannot resist them,gotta have at least one special bowl, they all have a stainless steel bowl each, except lexie she has her own special one,and i use saucers for them too,so be nice to have a real special one, they will all have to have turns at sharing, they cost 24.95 each,which is not too bad considering they are from a top designer eh?

Freedom
11-14-2007, 05:37 PM
The trellis cooper one on top? Oo la la! Sweet!

Laura's Babies
11-14-2007, 05:58 PM
That will make them want to eat more often! Better watch it, they might get fat!!!

carole
11-14-2007, 06:18 PM
Ha too late they are already little tubbies,lol, yep the trelise cooper is the one i am going to get, i love it.