PDA

View Full Version : Strike a Pose redux

cassiesmom
11-13-2007, 12:51 PM
Look at where Scrappy 2's head is in this picture! I love it! Catmandu, did you say "Scrappy, put your head right there!" or what?! Sweet! And I think I'd like to be at the bottom of this pile o'cats and hear them all breathing and purring.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cats698.jpg

Freedom
11-13-2007, 02:12 PM
He wants to be sure to know when his buddy moves!

Aren't they adorable? SMOOOCH!

caffeitina
11-13-2007, 04:14 PM
Awwww! They're all so cute and cuddly! How can I pick a favorite when they're all so cute and cuddly?!? :D

Laura's Babies
11-13-2007, 05:14 PM
I love how they cuddle in those piles and none minds the others resting on top of them.

catmandu
11-13-2007, 05:14 PM
THANK YOU FOR THE KIND WORDS AUNT ELYSE.
WE PRAY WE HAVE YOUR NAME RIGHT. HERES THE NEW CAT PILE SADLY MINUS PRECIOUS AND ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND SCRAPPY 2S HEAD WAS ON MIQUELITO SHOULDER BEFORE HE LOOKED UP TO SEE WHAT OUR DAD WAS UP TO.
THE LUCKY FOUND PARADISE HOTEL CATS ARE HANGING IN THERE JUST WAITING FOR OUR ROAST CHICKEN N FIXINS AND THE CRAB SALAD.
WE LOVE HAVING GOOD FRIENDS LIKE YOU AND CASSIE!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20photos%202/cats1011434.jpg

cassiesmom
11-16-2007, 12:52 PM
Uncle Catmandu, Cassie is jealous of your piles o' kitties. She has no one to pile with! How are things at the Hotel today? Hello, Found Kitties and Porchies! Stay close to the Hotel where it is warm and safe.

jennielynn1970
11-16-2007, 03:26 PM
Uncle Catmandu, Cassie is jealous of your piles o' kitties. She has no one to pile with!

Poor Cassie!! You can always adopt one (or more) of my fosters, lol. :rolleyes: :D

cassiesmom
11-16-2007, 03:33 PM
Poor Cassie!! You can always adopt one (or more) of my fosters, lol. :rolleyes: :D
Jenn ... I'd LOVE to adopt a sibling for her. When I adopted her, though, she'd been having "litter box issues". Plus, she was front-paw declawed, so the shelter was eager to place or foster her pretty quickly. Since she was considered a special needs cat due to the litter box issues, I agreed she would be an only kitty.

catmandu
11-16-2007, 04:09 PM
AWWW, THATS A SHAME CASSIE AS EVERYONE NEEDS TO HAVE SOMEONE TO CUDDLE UP WITH.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20photos%202/cats1011417.jpg
YOUR SPECIAL FRIEND MICHAEL WHO HOPES YOU LIKE THE THANKSGIVING DAY BRUNCH AT THE SHERATON CONNAUGHT THAT HE HAS LINED UP FOR YOU!!!!!

Anikaca77
11-17-2007, 06:14 AM
I wish my babies would lay like that! It's so cute!

Kalei
11-17-2007, 09:52 AM
Haha I always wondered if we had lots of cats in the house if they'd do the same thing. We have three and they never cuddle all up together. They are always sleeping apart from each other, or is my sister's cat Cc and Kalypso who are sleeping together. Bobo always sleeps with me or by me. He don't sleep with the other kitties for some reason. But that's okay, cause I looooooooove that he always comes to me for cuddles and sleeps.:)