PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for Rudy

kb2yjx
11-12-2007, 04:39 PM
I am from the cat side of the site, but I promised my cousin that I would put up a post about her dog Rudy. Rudy has histiocytic sarcoma, and was sent home from the hospital to die. Rudy is a twelve and a half year old West Highland Terrier. She is a very sweet dog. PLease pray that Rudy's last days are comfortable, peaceful, and free of pain. Thank you, Sandra

Lori Jordan
11-12-2007, 04:50 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this,May Rudy's last days be peacful.

Freedom
11-12-2007, 05:14 PM
Oh no, how difficult for the family. Prayers for the family and for Rudy.

Ginger's Mom
11-12-2007, 07:15 PM
I must admit that I do not know what that is (will do some googling when I get a chance), but it doesn't matter. It is sad that a loved member of your cousin's family is nearing the end of his time with the family. Prayers are going out for your cousin's family and sweet Rudy.

kimlovescats
11-12-2007, 09:25 PM
Oh Sandra, I pray that dear Rudy can go comfortably and peacefully at home! Send your cousin my sincere sympathy! :(

Kim

K9karen
11-12-2007, 10:52 PM
How sad.

When it's time for her to go to the Bridge, I hope it's painless and easy. This makes me so sad. Hugs to the family.

luvofallhorses
11-12-2007, 10:56 PM
that is so sad. :( Rudy and her family will be in my thoughts and prayers. may her last days be peaceful. hugs to the whole family.

pitc9
11-13-2007, 07:30 AM
It's hard to spend time with them knowing they'll be leaving soon, but that's the most important time to spend with them. When the best thing you can do for them is to make them comfortable and comfort them, let them know its okay to leave.

Something to remember is that animals do not fear death like we do.
I wish we were more like animals. :(

My prayers and thoughts are with Rudy and your cousin.
I pray Rudy's passing is peaceful.

:(

kb2yjx
11-14-2007, 03:09 PM
I have not heard form my cousin since we last spoke. But Leslie said they were spoiling Rudy(which they had done for all these years!!)and Rudy could eat whatever she wanted....Thanks for all your prayers and words of comfort. I will pass them along to my cousin and her family! Sandra

Kalei
11-14-2007, 03:17 PM
Oh how much sadder could it get:( I could not imagine coming home from a vet knowing that I just have to make the time worthwhile with my animals because he/she is gonna die soon. That would be such an awful feeling.

I hope and know for sure that they will make the last days of Rudy, the most great days of her life. I pray for the family that they will be able to know that Rudy loves them dearly.

And I pray that Rudy will pass on peacefully to the rainbow bridge.