PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all the friends I'm yet to meet!

kitten645
08-08-2002, 01:10 PM
Herrrrrrrroooowww,
Calvin here taking over the keyboard from Meowmie. Pardon her rants but the sad stories make her a wittle cwazy. Lucky for me we can only have two furkids in my apartment or I'm sure I'd have LOTS of brofurs and sisfurs! I have a brofur named Hobbes. We are four years old and meowmie just found out we are Bombays. We are completely black except one white hair on my chest and one white hair on Hobsies tummy. I'm very tiny (six pounds) and my brofur is HUGE (16 pounds!) Needless to say he outweighs me but when we rassle I make up for it with my stelth and speed.
My hobbies include fetching my mice (fake though they give meowmie a good scare every now and then!). I also like sitting in the tub after meowmie showers and getting my bum good and wet so I can sit on mom's lap while she's getting ready for work!

My favorite trick is to jump into meowmies arms when she gets in from work weather she's carrying anything or not! I sleep with mom every night tucked right under her arm and I love to stretch so she can give me kisses right on top of my head. I love spending many hours stalking my neighbors (the birdies,ducks,squirrels and blowing leaves) I also love watching TV but ONLY Animal Planet!
Hobsie and I aren't always as chummy as this picture might seem but you know how it is with brothers! Sometimes he's a bully and sometimes I'm a brat but I know all three of us love each other a lot.
Pleased to meet all of you and a special herrrow to Freddy, Puddy and Boots!
Calvin
PS Mommy tells me this is the best picture she's been able to get though she tries a lot! Our favorite trick when she's pestering us with the camera is to close our eyes so we disappear completely!
:eek:

popcornbird
08-08-2002, 01:17 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! I'm sure you'll love it here!

momoffuzzyfaces
08-08-2002, 01:32 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk. I hope you love it as much as I do. Calvin thanks for sharing your picture with us. I have a black cat named Chester who loves to shut his eyes and hide too. He has 3 brothers: Leroy, Luke, and Leonardo.
I look forward to hearing more of your adventures.:)

Edwina's Secretary
08-08-2002, 01:36 PM
The Black Beauties!!!! Welcome to you and "The Boys."

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-08-2002, 01:37 PM
Awww, they're so cute snuggled together, and look so innocent. :)

Randi
08-08-2002, 02:03 PM
Welcome to you kitten645 - and the boys! :D We hope you'll enjoy it here, like we all do! Looking forward to hear more about the boys! This site is addictive, you know! ;)

I'm Fister's mum by the way! :)

yumyum6970
08-08-2002, 03:17 PM
welcome to pettalk youu have very cute kitties :)

NoahsMommy
08-08-2002, 03:47 PM
Calvin and Hobbes!!! You are sooooo cute!!! We just got a new black kitten, Basil. I hope he grows up to look just like you sweeties!! :)

Here's a picture:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid27/p64e516c2a3307bc9a0bf52ce44e0bc5f/fd729c88.jpg

I noticed you live in San Ramon, CA. My hubby and I are moving to Walnut Creek in May (or earlier)!! Where abouts do you live? It is beautiful there!

Tina
08-08-2002, 04:43 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk kitten645 and to your boys!! http://www.plauder-smilies.de/wave.gif I hope you will enjoy your stay!!http://www.plauder-smilies.de/happy/astrosmiley.gif

Sara luvs her Tinky
08-08-2002, 06:26 PM
CALVIN AND HOBBES!!!!!
I can not quit looking at your picture!!! Two BEEEEEYUUUTIFUL black beauties INDEED!!!!
Thanks for sharing your story with us Calvin and I can't wait to see more pictures of you!!!:D :D :D

Miss Meow
08-08-2002, 07:20 PM
Welcome Kitten and your beautiful boys. If they have copper-coloured eyes I'm sure they're Bombays indeed. My friend breeds them and they are so regal and elegant.

Vermontcat
08-08-2002, 08:29 PM
You have two very handsome cats and I love their names!:)

krazyaboutkatz
08-09-2002, 12:44 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk. I love the picture of your two black furbabies. :) I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do.

kitten645
08-09-2002, 01:11 AM
quote:

Calvin and Hobbes!!! You are sooooo cute!!! We just got a new black kitten, Basil. I hope he grows up to look just like you sweeties!! I noticed you live in San Ramon, CA. My hubby and I are moving to Walnut Creek in May (or earlier)!! Where abouts do you live? It is beautiful there!

Thanks all for the welcome! Basil is a sweetie! One of the things I like best about my boys is how different they are in all ways. Hobbes has thick rumpled fur with wide "astonished"eyes at all times. Calvin is silky and soft and has the same eyes as Hobbes but give "romantic" half eyes all the time! They are night and day and I love them both for what they are. Ying and Yang for sure. Who knows how Basil will end up:p
I'm just off the 680 on Bollinger. Hope I get to meet Basil. There's an all black kitten living in our parking area I'm trying to socialize and get a home for. At least it's very safe there...as safe as the outdoors can be! Cally and Hobbie were city cats till a couple of year ago so the are indoors only. I bet they like the A/C when it will get over 100 degrees here this weekend!
Claudia

AmberLee
08-09-2002, 01:28 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk! Your boys are gorgeous. Hope you'll enjoy it here as much as I do!

Lachesis
08-09-2002, 01:30 AM
Welcome welcome your beautiful kitties......

Piglet
08-09-2002, 06:52 AM
Welcome Calvin and Hobbes! You sure look beautiful in your picture! Hope you enjoy reading all the stories and looking at the funny pictures on PT as much as I do! :) :)

Vio&Juni
08-09-2002, 08:47 AM
I adore black kitties!!!
Check my photos http://photos.yahoo.com/vcasian my pets album and see Naomi (RB)

Ann
08-09-2002, 08:47 AM
Ooooo... pretty panthers :D

Welcome to Pet Talk :)