PDA

View Full Version : Be Careful...

WELOVESPUPPIES
11-12-2007, 10:02 AM
THERE IS A TOILET PAPER MONSTER ON THE LOOSE!!!
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa103/marmadukechamp/IMG_4526.jpg
Chopper claims he did not see any TP monster while he was in there....
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa103/marmadukechamp/IMG_4528.jpg
Does anyone else find this suspicious??? Especially when my only potential witness will not look me in the eye...hmmmm.
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa103/marmadukechamp/IMG_4527.jpg

Freedom
11-12-2007, 10:05 AM
Oh too funny!

Is he even tall enough to REACH up there??? Or did someone leave it hanging down and tempt him? Chopper, claim entrapment!

cassiesmom
11-12-2007, 10:05 AM
Chopper, I am absolutely and positively with you! A toilet tissue monster visits my house from time to time, too. The monster is very difficult to spot - you have to be there at the exact moment the shredding and unrolling are going on.

Taz_Zoee
11-12-2007, 10:44 AM
You know Chopper, I do believe there is a toilet paper monster. He use to be at our house when Zoee was a puppy. But strangely enough it left once we put up a baby gate to block the toilet off while Zoee was in the potty room (which is like a crate for her while we are gone). And now we do not need to use the gate and the TPM has not returned. :p

Muddy4paws
11-12-2007, 12:03 PM
**Fills house with toiler paper***

**Waits for the little monster**

:D

The_Duck
11-12-2007, 12:25 PM
Oh no! There's a monster in your house! It's a good thing Chopper was there to interupt him vefore he really got started. ;) As for being a not-so-cooperative witness... It's intimadation, I tell you! No way that little boy keeps quiet about such a terrible thing, but for protecting his family. So give him a bone and put him into witness protection, because it obviously wan't him. :P

Kirbys Mom
11-12-2007, 01:09 PM
His getting so big, wow. I have to keep my bathroom door closed or certain someones get curious and so does the cat. she gets in the bath tub and knocks the shampoo bottles into the tub and watches them amazed.

pitc9
11-12-2007, 01:29 PM
Boy Chopper you better be on the look out for that monster!
Maybe you should learn to use the camera so you can get a picture of him next time he stops by!

Daisy and Delilah
11-12-2007, 01:48 PM
Okay Chopper, where is the actual culprit?? ;) What did he/she look like? Ohhhhh.....he/she wasn't a brown and white Chihuahua? Good detective work buddy. Was it a Boxer??? ;) ;) ;)

Could that dog get any cuter? :) It's a miracle I haven't stolen him yet ;)

ScottieMommy
11-12-2007, 03:22 PM
Oh are you sure he said that? Hmmmm Chis can def be tricky he def fooled me :rolleyes:

Jadapit
11-12-2007, 03:59 PM
Chopper, you are too adorable for your own good. I bet you keep your mom busy. ;)

Pam
11-13-2007, 04:18 AM
Chopper I agree with Daisy and Delilah. No matter how bad things look for you, (and they really, really look bad :) ) try blaming it on the boxers. Of course, next time you get a hankering for a little TP mischief remove yourself from the scene of the crime! :p You could tear my entire house apart and I wouldn't mind. Your little face melts me. :)

Great pictures, Chopper's mommy. ;) I think Chopper should start a support group here. Lots of doggies have TP addictions. How about "TP chewers anonymous." My Bella would have to get in line. :p

Ginger's Mom
11-13-2007, 12:06 PM
Aw, poor Chopper. They keep putting that flashy box in your face trying to make you confess. Resist little boy, resist. I know you are innocent.