PDA

View Full Version : Hey everybody! :)

luckies4me
11-11-2007, 11:07 PM
It's about time I stopped by to say hi. :) How is everyone doing? How are all the beautiful Pet Talk babies?

I have been so busy lately. I went back to work full time. Kai is a handful as well. He will be 6 months old this month!!! I can't believe it. The time sure does fly. He sits up on his own, has started scooting (backwards mind you and boy can he cover quite a distance in a short amount of time), wants to eat pretty much everything in site, already says Dadda and Mama, and tries to say a few other words but can't quite do it yet. He is signing which is great as well, as I know what he wants when he wants it.

We did the whole cry it out thing with him as he would not learn to self soothe. It took him only but 4 days to catch on to the fact that he can put himself to sleep, and mama will be back to check on him. We tried everything else and this was the only thing that worked. Now, I lay him down in his crib and it takes but only a minute before he is snoring. :D

He is such a blessing. I cherish everything about him. He has such a unique personality. I see a lot of myself in him. I just love him so much. Dylan still thinks he's the best thing to happen since ice cream and loves helping as much as he can. He likes to sing Kai to sleep when he's not feeling well. Dylan is such a sweetheart. I really am blessed to have my two boys.

luckies4me
11-11-2007, 11:09 PM
Also, Meow Meow has finally been neutered and had his dental cleaning. He has gained almost two pounds since I found him in the found ads and he came back into my life. He is the coolest cat ever. I am so glad I found him. :D I need to post pictures of him and Kai sleeping together in the crib. Even after his neuter he is still jam packed with energy. Silly silly cat.

Oh and I almost forgot! I'm getting married!!! Don't know how on earth I forgot to mention that. :rolleyes: :p I'm nervous, but very very excited. We can't stop talking about it actually. I can't wait to settle down and have a wonderful family. Ahhh. hehe.

Karen
11-12-2007, 12:59 AM
When is the wedding? Will Dylan get to be the ring bearer? ;) Congratulations on everything going well right now!

tikeyas_mom
11-12-2007, 01:57 AM
Congrats on the engagement!! How exciting!! Kai looks so cute in your signature.. I cant believ hes six months already!! Crazy how time flys.. I bet hes getting so big now!! I cant wait for Dominic to reach six month and start laughing and rolling over.. Dominic is already 2 months old on the 15th!! I cant believe it.. How does Dylan like being a big brother?

luckies4me
11-13-2007, 07:45 PM
Thanks for responding you two. :)

We're thinking next summer but haven't really chose an actual date yet. Maybe around September. :)

Yes, Kai is such an awesome little boy. I love being a mom. It's so exciting. Do you have a pic of Dominic? Dylan absolutely loves being a big brother, which is good because hopefully one day he'll have another. ;)

sweetpatata6
11-13-2007, 07:53 PM
So do we get any new pics of Kai?
;)

CONGRADS ON THE ENGAGEMENT!!

Sevaede
11-13-2007, 09:55 PM
Hey Cass! :D

I am so happy to hear how well Kai and Dylan are doing. :D When Kristina gets here we are all going to have to get together and have lunch or whatnot. :D What signs does Kai do? :)

CONGRATULATIONS on the engagement! :D

moosmom
11-18-2007, 12:06 PM
Cassie,

It sounds like things are finally coming together for ya, honey. I'm SO happy for you.

tikeyas_mom
11-27-2007, 12:20 AM
bieng a mom is so fullfilling.. i absolutly love it.. The dogs are slowly getting used to the idea.. lol I'll attach a pic of dominic