PDA

View Full Version : I've misplaced my cellphone...

moosmom
11-11-2007, 09:47 PM
I cannot find it anywhere and was wondering if anyone was up now (it's 10:45 pm) here. If you are could you please call 860-794-1157 and hope it rings here in my apt.

I'd appreciate it.

Grace
11-11-2007, 10:08 PM
It's 11:07pm here in SE Michigan. I just called and left a message on your cell phone. Hope you find it soon.

http://bestsmileys.com/talking/2.gif

moosmom
11-11-2007, 10:30 PM
Thanks for try Grace. It didn't ring so I have a feeling I've lost it.

Looks like I may have to get another one. I do have my old one which I only used 3 months before I got a Samsung. If I can figure out where the hell I put, all I'll have to do is get it activated.

I really don't need this right now. It's 11:30 pm here and I'm going to bed.

Karen
11-11-2007, 10:46 PM
I'll try calling it tomorrow during the morning, just in case!

catnapper
11-11-2007, 11:05 PM
hmmm.... no answer when I called Donna. That stinks! I would be so lost without my cell. :eek:

K9karen
11-11-2007, 11:10 PM
Hey, Donna. Did you call your provider and have that # terminated in case someone finds the phone and tries to use it? Hope it turns up, tho.

kitten645
11-11-2007, 11:52 PM
Go to the car and call yourself..that's usually where I find mine! Between or under the seats! :rolleyes:
Claudia

Catty1
11-11-2007, 11:59 PM
Donna - were you at work today? When did you last use it?

Laura's Babies
11-12-2007, 07:06 AM
That's the only problem with those things, they are portable and so darn small that they are all to easy to loose. I have a neighbor that has lost so many that the cell phone provider won't replace them anymore, even with insurance.

ilovemypup
11-12-2007, 09:24 AM
Hi!

That totally stinks!! I hope you can find it!
They are very useful, but like Laura's Babies is saying..their so small sometimes! Argh..

-alI

Karen
11-12-2007, 10:41 AM
Donna, I just called, and no one answered - I didn't leave a message though. I'm gonna call right back - if it is somewhere where people are, maybe that'll annoy someone into answering it?

Cookiebaker
11-12-2007, 10:57 AM
:o I just have a silly question....why don't you call it yourself from your home phone? Or did you ditch the land line for the cell only? (My bro did that)

critter crazy
11-12-2007, 10:59 AM
Uggghhhh...been there done that!! The worst part is, the phone will probably run out of batteries before you can find it. I sure hope you find it!

Catty1
11-12-2007, 11:08 AM
Can your cell provider trace it????

moosmom
11-12-2007, 11:19 AM
I found it!!!!!! It wouldn't have made a difference if anyone called me (and yes Cookiebaker that's exactly what I did) because it was buried in my hamper of dirty clothes. DUH!!!!! I wouldn't have panicked so much if it weren't for the fact that my cellphone IS my only phone.

I literally rippped my house and car apart figuring it might have fallen under my bed or under the seat of my car. I actually went as far as going to the T-Mobile store to see if I could get another one, possibly refurbished. The best they could do is $50. That's when I decided to go back and look some more.

Thanks everyone for helping me out.

Cookiebaker
11-12-2007, 11:42 AM
whew! glad you found it! :D

critter crazy
11-12-2007, 11:45 AM
Glad you found it!!!:D

lvpets2002
11-12-2007, 11:55 AM
:) Well at least you didnt leave it in a Movie Theater.. One time this guy left his at the Movies && when he called it I answered & of course here came the Usher & ask me to get off my cell phone.. :p I was like its not mine & I just answered because it was by me.. :D

moosmom
11-12-2007, 12:17 PM
Last night I took my flashlight and went looking in my car. By then I was so frustrated because I really had no idea WHERE it could be. As I closed the door to my car, it dawned on me..I WAS LOCKING MY FREAKING KEYS IN THE CAR!!!!! No way to get into the building (my house keys were also on the set I locked in the car). I rang a couple of door bells and one of my neighbors let me in. It was a good thing I left my apartment door unlocked, where I had a spare car key.

Bed, Bath & Beyond has this new thing that you put on your tv remote. If you misplace it, you simply push a button on a gadget and it sends signal to the gadget on the remote and it beeps till ya find it. I'm getting one of those for my cellphone!!!

No wonder I slept so soundly last night!! :p

Catty1
11-12-2007, 12:25 PM
"WHEW!"

Or put velcro on it and all over your wardrobe! :D

Laura's Babies
11-12-2007, 11:04 PM
OH MY! Did you hear me yell when I read you had locked your car keys in your car now? GIRL! Thank God you found that phone before you washed it! That really would have been heartbreaking...

At least everything came out alright in the end..

K9karen
11-12-2007, 11:23 PM
Well, you've always been original, Donna..I'll give you that! :rolleyes: :p The hamper is really good,

Seriously. I'm SO glad you found it. It would suck if you lost it. Cells sure are a lifeline.

Freedom
11-13-2007, 09:09 AM
Thank goodness you found it!

Buy a cell phone holder, and strap it onto Winkie's back. THEN you will always know where the darn thing is!
I like the velcro idea as well.

Cinder & Smoke
11-13-2007, 10:40 AM
Bed, Bath & Beyond has this new thing that you put on your tv remote.
If you misplace it, you simply push a button on a gadget
and it sends signal to the gadget on the remote and it beeps till ya find it.

Uhhhhh ... OK ... butt ...

What do you put on the First Gadget to help you find IT
when you really need to find the "marked item"??

I'd loose a lotta time trying to find where I put the Locator! :p

:confused:
:rolleyes:

sasvermont
11-13-2007, 12:52 PM
Yep, and it died. I wondered what "all the banging" nosie was......then found the poor phone. I didn't remove the battery in time to save it. I did get to transfer the simcard to a new phone... making the event less painful. I had to buy a new phone on ebay......

Glad you found your phone! :eek: :cool:

buttercup132
11-13-2007, 03:01 PM
Bed, Bath & Beyond has this new thing that you put on your tv remote. If you misplace it, you simply push a button on a gadget and it sends signal to the gadget on the remote and it beeps till ya find it. I'm getting one of those for my cellphone!!!
Just don't loose the thing with the button;)
Glad you found your phone.

sweetpatata6
11-13-2007, 07:56 PM
I found it!!!!!! It wouldn't have made a difference if anyone called me

How many missed calls you have anyways? lol. glad you found it!!!!

crow_noir
11-14-2007, 01:12 AM
OMG Moosmom, you are a lifesaver!!! I need a few of these and have been wanting something like this for a while. I hope they attach to other things!

Edit: I can't find it anywhere online. :-(

Bed, Bath & Beyond has this new thing that you put on your tv remote. If you misplace it, you simply push a button on a gadget and it sends signal to the gadget on the remote and it beeps till ya find it.