PDA

View Full Version : Petoftheday 8/7/02 -- A neat story!

zippy-kat
08-08-2002, 12:31 PM
Hey guys--I know that not all of you look at Pet of the Day and/or the "Pet" category on the board. But I think this is just one really neat "story" that you might like....

It is a sad beginning but has a neat, happy twist at the end! Check it out!

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?threadid=13535

momoffuzzyfaces
08-08-2002, 12:49 PM
Now you did it. I'm awash in a puddle of tears. I do hope that turns out to be Te's Daddy. What a great story!

jennifert
08-08-2002, 12:54 PM
Fabulous story Tonya! Thank you for pointing it out to everyone! Are you in contact with Kay? Or are you able to talk to Ice Te's owner still? Would it be possible to find Te through "Mr" Te?

I'm so excited!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-08-2002, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by momoffuzzyfaces
Now you did it. I'm awash in a puddle of tears. I do hope that turns out to be Te's Daddy. What a great story!

Couldn't agree more. <sniff, sniff>

NoahsMommy
08-08-2002, 03:34 PM
That is simply an amazing story!!! PLEASE keep up updated!!! Te sure is a pretty horse! My cousin LOVES appalousa's.

Sudilar
08-08-2002, 04:34 PM
WOW!!

zippy-kat
08-09-2002, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by jennifert
Are you in contact with Kay? Or are you able to talk to Ice Te's owner still? Would it be possible to find Te through "Mr" Te?

I'm so excited!

Jenn~ Yes, I'm in contact with Kay. And I have to search my book of email addy's but I'm pretty sure I have Ice Te's owner's email address. If not, I have a friend who is still on the equestrian team and can get it for me. It would be awesome if we could locate the "other" Te!!