PDA

View Full Version : Bad day.....Rant!

critter crazy
11-10-2007, 05:56 PM
Some days I just want to crawl Back into bed!!!!!! Ugghhhhh...It has just been a Bad day!!

The day actually started out great, I woke up, and we had our first snow fall of the year! It was just gorgeous, you know that nice wet snow that just covers everything! Breathtaking! So I got the kids ready and took them to their morning Bowling League. Things started to turn at that point!

Johnny decided he was having a bad day, and was just miserable, crying over silly things, and just being plain miserable. So by the time we were ready to go home, i was miserable!! I had been Coaching 7 kids all under the age of 8, and then having to deal with my own son, who was just out of sorts.

We go home, decide we are just going to hang out for the day. Hubby leaves for work, and takes my car. No big deal.

I go into the bathroom and there is just a huge mess!! The cats decided to pull my brand new package(18pk) of Toilet paper out from under the sink, and just Shred it!!! Uggghhhh!!!! I was not impressed!! After cleaning up the mess, I finally get a chance to go pee, which was why I had gone in the bathroom in the first place!! Then I realize the darn toilet is Stopped up!! Ugghhhhh....so I spend some time working on that! I get things taken care of,a nd put away, and decide to go downstairs and horse around with the dogs.

As soon as I walk downstairs, I notice garbage strewn everywhere!! Uuuugggghhhh...then I find my Brand New Never been Worn Bowling Shoes, shredded along with the garbage!! Arrrggghhhhhh....so Now I am fuming!!!! I clean up this messs. Have no idea what hubby did while he was home, but he aparently didnt go into the bathroom, or downstairs!!

I needed to just relax, or I was going to explode!! So I sit down, and decide to just watch a movie. The kids were being have, playing, the dogs were outside, things were calming down.

I get halfway through my movie, when I hear a crash from upstairs!! Now What??? So I go upstairs, I find that my son Knocked my Sugar bowl, of the counter, and it has Shattered!! Uggghhhhh.....This sugar bowl, was my husbands grandmothers, who gave it to me, just before she passed away. It was handcrafted in Germany, she got while her husnand was stationed there during WWII!!! I started crying, as I swept up the mess! As I am cleaning up, I notice a shredded loaf of bread, that apparently the cats got into!! Ugghhhh..yet one more mess!!

As soon as I was done cleaning up this mess, I get a phone call, It is hubby asking me to drive down to his work, cause he locked himself out of his car!! Arrrggghhhhh......What next???

So I get the kids dressed, get them outside, jump in the truck that hubby left me, as he took my car to work, and see the gas guage on Empty!!!! Aaarrrgggghhhh.......Now I am even more mad, cause I realize i didnt have any cash, and hubby had borrwed my bankcard before he left for work!! So I nurse the truck to hubbys work, unlock the car, give him my Mind! and nurse the truck to the nearest gas station! Where I had to Pay 3.65 a gallon!!! Uggghhhhhh......

so now I am home, I am in a fowl mood, and just want to crawl into a hole!!!

This is all pointless, but I just had to share my miserable day!

My GOD!! Will this day never end??? I just get to the end of this rant, and i am sent running upstairs to yet another Crash!!! Uggghhhh....Kids 2-dishes 0, johnny just dropped and broke a Bowl!! My goodness!! I am at the end of my rope!!

Kalei
11-10-2007, 06:55 PM
Holy crap girl :eek: I thought I had a horrible day almost dying. But gosh, that is harsh. I think I would have just took a sleeping pill and slept the rest of the day away. I hope things look up for you soon. If you are going by the same time as me, it will soon be time to lay the head down and rest.

But thanks for sharing it becuase now I know I"m not the only one who had a horrible day today.

DrKym
11-10-2007, 07:01 PM
(((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))

Mags I have had days like that! and honey I feel for you! but buck up! it could have been worse!

The day sucked but your kids are precious and healthy (even if they are now duct taped to the bedroom door) The cats Love you (even though they are now duct taped with the kids) and the Dogs are outside .....duct taped to the sliding door they cant open anymore!

Oh and Hubby well (hands over the duct tape)

((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))

critter crazy
11-10-2007, 07:45 PM
OMG!! Kym I am dying of laughter, thank you so much for making me feel better! The day seems to have calmed down, and I am not so stressed anymore. I do have to thank you for the Duct Tape idea thio, it is working out fabulously!! It came in ahndy when johnny spilled his Chocolate milk, while we were eating dinner!:rolleyes: :D