PDA

View Full Version : Learning to be friends by Tehya

Glacier
11-10-2007, 04:12 PM
Wooooooo PT

Some of you may remember that Daisy doesn't really like me. We didn't get along so good this summer. We didn't fight or nothing like that, but we aint' buddies.

This morning Daisy was waiting at the gate when Mom got up. So Mom told her she could spend the day at my house, but she has to be nice to me. Today is my day in the big yard all day! If she's not nice, she has to go back to her own house!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dogs%202007/learning.jpg
So we worked out an agreement!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dogs%202007/bossy.jpg
It's my house so I"m the boss of her. Daisy seems ok with that!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dogs%202007/tad.jpg
Daisy was the referree when Anvik and I were wrassling!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dogs%202007/wrassl.jpg
I'm not sure if Daisy is allowed to play with Anvik! I think I will keep him for myself. She likes Mac better anyway!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dogs%202007/joined.jpg
Me and Anvik are joined at the hip....wooo, I mean shoulder!

Bye for now, PT!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Tehya

chocolatepuppy
11-10-2007, 04:19 PM
I'm glad Daisy decided to see things your way Tehya. You and Anvik sure are good buddies! :D

cyber-sibes
11-10-2007, 04:22 PM
Tehya, you are such a character! I'm happy Daisy decided to let you be boss, she's a smart girl. ;) You do seem a little posessive of your favorite chew-toy, Annie!

jenluckenbach
11-10-2007, 06:15 PM
Tehya, you are THE cutest thing in fur!!!! I am just in love with you and all your adventures. :)

DrKym
11-10-2007, 07:04 PM
Tehya?

IS THAT YOU..........my my you are growing into quite the big girl!

I see Annie is still your favorite toy....and Daisy is going to come round you just watch honey! No one can resist you! Not even grumpy dogs! You will have ehr playing like a pup in NO time!

Give annie a big cuddle for me ok? I will be off pt for a cple weeks so I am trusting you to take care of Annie for me! and make sure your terrific Mom leaves lots of threads for us to follow!

Cuddles and hugs
Aunt Kym. Rusty Quoia Goofy and the cats!

K9karen
11-10-2007, 08:50 PM
Tehya, I love your thread and pictures so much, I almost cry! You are so playful and beautiful and I can't get enough of you and the gang.

Ginger's Mom
11-10-2007, 09:42 PM
Ah Teyha, sweetie, I think you are a force that no one can resist. Daisy is proof of that. Have fun, sweetie. :)

luvofallhorses
11-10-2007, 10:43 PM
I just love you Tehya :D and your pals too. ;)

wolf_Q
11-11-2007, 12:04 PM
I LOVE the last picture and caption! Too cute! :)

The_Duck
11-11-2007, 01:11 PM
Oh, Tehya. I'm so glad you and Daisy are getting along a little better now. And oh how cute you and Annie are. He does look to be a very tasty chew toy, indeed. :D

critter crazy
11-11-2007, 01:41 PM
Awwww....Tehya I am so happy that Daisy was nice to you today, You guys looked like you were having some fun!! Anvik, you are just too handsome for words!!:)

kimlovescats
11-11-2007, 03:27 PM
Tehya, you are one awesome girl! I'm glad that Daisy decided to play by your rules! ;)

ramanth
11-11-2007, 04:55 PM
Tehya, I'm glad Daisy was nice to you. Looks like you all had fun. :D

cassiesmom
11-11-2007, 09:29 PM
Hello, precious Tehya! It looks like you, Daisy and Anvik all had fun together!

finn's mom
11-11-2007, 10:31 PM
I love that last one of Anvik and Tehya, she looks so elegant and so much the girly girl. :)

Glacier
11-12-2007, 11:42 AM
WOOOOO WOOOO everyone

Thanks for all the nice comments. I am kinda irresistable. Remember my Mom tried to resist me at first too? She said she couldn't adopt me. Look at how that worked out! WOoo Woooo WOoooo!

Today's my day in the big yard again so I'm sure there will be more pics soon. Me and Heyoka take turns in the big yard when Mom is home. I go in my little pen with Pacer and Chum when Mom's not home. I like to chew on them too! :D Heyoka is nicer to me now too, but Mom doesn't trust him with me since yanno his head weighs more than my whole body!

I suppose I am a little possessive of Anvik, but I gotta share everything around here. I think I should get one thing that's just mine and I pick Anvik! :p

Wooo Wooooooooooooooo
Tehya

cassiesmom
11-23-2007, 07:14 PM
Woooo, Tehya... How are you and your mom and dad and all your dog-family? I am thinking of you all today.

Glacier
11-24-2007, 04:51 PM
Woooo, Tehya... How are you and your mom and dad and all your dog-family? I am thinking of you all today.

Wooo wooo

Thank you for thinking of us. We are doing ok. Anvik is hurt again--Heyoka tried to eat him or something last Sunday. I'm not allowed to chew on him for another week or so. I have to chew on Pacer and Chum instead. My daddy is home for a little while. He lets me nap with him on the couch. My Mom has been in a mood and hasn't felt like posting too much lately, but she's been taking pictures so I'll get her to post some soon.

Woooo
Tehya

Cinder & Smoke
11-24-2007, 05:35 PM
My daddy is home for a little while.
He lets me nap with him on the couch.

My Mom has been in a mood and hasn't felt like posting too much lately ...

"In a Mood" isn't good ... You and Dad ought to take her out of the house and
do something *PHUNN* to let Mom **relaxe**.

*HINT*
;)