PDA

View Full Version : Coco Puff being his bad boy self

Medusa
11-10-2007, 09:01 AM
While preparing dinner, I usually turn on the kitchen TV and watch the news or Dr. Phil. I wanted to turn the volume up but couldn't find the remote. Well, Coco Puff, on the countertop where he knows he isn't allowed but he likes to hang out just in case an errant piece of chicken falls in his direction, was sound asleep, snoring even, in the most uncomfortable of positions. Note the location of the remote.

Kalei
11-10-2007, 09:21 AM
Wow :eek: I never noticed before how much Coco looks like my Bobo, when my Bobo was younger of course. Coco looks so comfortable where he is, and isn't it funny how cats will fall asleep on the oddest things.

catmandu
11-10-2007, 09:59 AM
Coco Puffs Actually Being A Good Boy As Hes Knows That You Are Always Looking For Your Remote Control, So He Lying On It So You Cant Miss It, As He Knows You Always Look At Him First!!
That His Story And Hes Sticking To It!!
He Certainly Does Look Like A Young Bo Bo And Sam Aka Shemp Angel!!!
Hes So Good Looking!!!!!!

RedHedd
11-10-2007, 10:38 AM
Too funny - what was the remote doing next to the sink? :eek: :D

Donnaj4962
11-10-2007, 10:51 AM
What an adorabel picture! Coco is a silly boy! But I agree with Gary... he was laying on the remote because he knows you always look at him first!

jennielynn1970
11-10-2007, 11:55 AM
What a beautiful boy Coco Puff is.... and he's certainly too sweet looking to be bad!! :p ;)

sandragonfly
11-10-2007, 12:26 PM
Coco Puffs Actually Being A Good Boy As Hes Knows That You Are Always Looking For Your Remote Control, So He Lying On It So You Cant Miss It, As He Knows You Always Look At Him First!!
That His Story And Hes Sticking To It!!
:D :D :D *nods*!

cats teach you so much don't they? ;)

sandragonfly
11-10-2007, 02:22 PM
hey coco and bobo, don't forget me dodo too! ...says she. ;)

she's attentive and meowive for some reason this morning. :rolleyes:

momcat
11-10-2007, 02:43 PM
Leave it to our kitty pals to keep everything safe and secure for us! That is just too darn cute, Medusa. I agree, kitties do manage to sleep in the dardnest places in positions that can't possibly be comfortable.

Good job, Coco Puff! You know Meowmie needs the remote and you kept it from running away. Please ask Meowmie to give you lots of scritchies and lovies from me? You sure are one beautiful kitty cat!!!

cassiesmom
11-12-2007, 10:09 AM
Coco Puff, I'm with Catmandu on this one. Excellent work of keeping the remote safe and secure for meowmy. I'd say that deserves a bite of chicken. P.S. you are maximally handsome!

Medusa
11-12-2007, 11:24 AM
P.S. you are maximally handsome!

He knows. ;) That's why he gets away w/so much, the little blue eyed devil.

lvpets2002
11-12-2007, 11:30 AM
;) Aweee to Sweet & Cute you are Coco Puff.. Yes we have to stay on top of things = like the remote control here.. :D

krazyaboutkatz
11-12-2007, 11:31 AM
LOL Too funny.:)

Freedom
11-12-2007, 03:21 PM
Oh goodness, I laughed out loud. None of my cats will sleep that close to a water source! He is so relaxed, what a handsome boy.

And yes, what IS the remote doing near the sink???

rg_girlca
11-12-2007, 03:34 PM
Oh gosh Mary, that picture is *PRICELESS*. Beautiful Coco was just keeping your remote warm for you. :D

pitc9
11-13-2007, 04:15 PM
I agree, I think he was making sure you didn't lose the remote!
Or maybe he was dropping a hint to turn the tube off and pay more attention to him! ;) :p