PDA

View Full Version : TabbyNacles Going To Be Neutered Then Brought Home

catmandu
11-09-2007, 04:14 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20photos%202/cats1011429.jpg
AS HE LIVES NEXT DOOR, AND I GUESS THEY HAVE GIVEN UP ON POUNCER ROCCALNO.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20photos%202/cats1011432.jpg
JANICE JUST TOOK HIM TO HER VETS.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20photos%202/cats1011433.jpg
AND HE SHOULD BE BACK TOMORROW NIGHT. IF HE GROWS UP TO BE NEGLECTED, HE WILL BE PERMANTLY POOFED.
HES A DOLL, ONCE HE GOT OVER HIS FEAR OF ME.
HIS FUTURES AT LEAST A LOT BRIGHTER!!!

Catty1
11-09-2007, 08:31 PM
Gary - why has Pouncer Roccalno been given up on? I don't remember the whole story.

She had 2 kittens, right?

Tabbynacle is a very handsome boy, and I hope his surgery goes well! :)

catmandu
11-10-2007, 09:39 AM
I Am Not Sure If Pouncer Roccalno Has Been Given Up On, Or Whether She Just Doesnt Care To Return To Those People.
They Have A History Of Giving Up On Cats, But We Dont Want To Poof Tabbynacle As They Suspect That I Am Taking Thier Cats.
So Tabbynacle Will Be Neutered And Given His Shots So At Least He Wont Start New Families And Maybe Stay Closer To Home.
Pouncer Roccalnos Kittens Were Rehomed , Pounncer Karina And Elly Mae Christine Both Have Furr Ever Homes Now.
Pouncer Roccalnos Spayed Now, She The Houdini Cat Who Got Of Not Only Her Cage, But My Cellar As Well.
Shes An Independant Little Cat Who Has Decided She Would Just As Soon Live Life On Her Own Terms!
She Does Come Into The Hotel When Its Damp, Or Hides In The Underground Cat Shelter Were Theres Beds And Food And Water Always.

catmandu
11-11-2007, 03:16 PM
Well Hes Hme And Was Sitting On Thier Front Porch. But As Soon As He Sense That Im There Hes A Tabby Blur As The Food Heres A Lot Better Than The No Name Crap, And The Dog Food He Has To Share.
I Have A Feeling That We Will Have To Rehome Him. How Anyone Can Have A Cuddle Boy Like That And Not Love Himand Give Him Dcecent Food Is Beyond Me!
Why Bother Having A Cat In The First Place Then??

kb2yjx
11-11-2007, 04:58 PM
Another good job!!! People just do not know when they have something wonderful, like their cat!!!!!

jennielynn1970
11-11-2007, 06:41 PM
It's unfortunate that some people just view their pets as possessions, and don't really care what they feed them or how they're taken care of. Even worse is when you see them treat their children like that as well.

Hope TabbyNacle will get poofed and have a new, safe and loving home soon! You do a great job, Gary!

Laura's Babies
11-11-2007, 06:48 PM
I don't understand people either Gary. These little sweethearts are belssings for us to cherish and some people treat them like garbage. I don't see where she has any right to object in them coming to you for attention and proper food and you finding them better homes. If she cared, she should keep them inside and take peoper care of them.

He is a little doll, reminds me of my big boy Chester when he was a youngster.

rg_girlca
11-12-2007, 12:10 PM
Gary, you have a heart of gold when it comes to your porch kitties.
I also do not understand why someone would get an animal and not take proper care of it. Why have one in the first place.
It just irks me to no end.

lvpets2002
11-12-2007, 12:14 PM
;) Many Congrats on TabbyNacles & he coming to a furrever home here at the Found Cat Hotel.. Hope surgery went well & all goes good.. Many Thanks Uncle Gary for giving this baby a furrever home..

catmandu
11-12-2007, 03:07 PM
Well He Was Over This Morning On The Porch And He Gets The Science Diet Kitten Food , The Chicken And Liver Which The Fussy Found Cats Dont Cotton To.
I Bet He And Tubster 2 Come Over Tonight With Pouncer Roccalno For The Wrap Fixings And I Cut The Ends Off And Placed Them In The Canned Food.
And Like Magic, It Vanishes!!
I Dont Like To See Hungry Faces!
If That Makes Me A Fool In Some Eyes Then A Fool I Gladly Am!!!!

Pawla
11-12-2007, 06:27 PM
He is a cutie! I'm sure you won't have a problem finding him a furever home.

phesina
11-12-2007, 06:59 PM
What a sweetie!

Onward to better days, TabbyNacle..

catmandu
11-13-2007, 09:42 AM
I Am Erring On The Side Of Caution As They Think I Stole Pouncer Karina. If They Ask I Will Say That I See Her Outside And Trust They Will Take Pouncer Rooccalno For Her As They Are So Much Alike.
At Least Tabbynacle Is Neutered But There Have Been Too Many Porch Cats Who Have Come To A Sad End To Assume That Tabbynacle Will Be Completely Safe Out There.'
I Wishi Had The Power To Convince Them To Keep Tabbynacle In For
His Own Good.
Steakums On Science Diet Tonight, Come One Come All!!!!