PDA

View Full Version : Nyushi

Pawsitive Thinking
11-09-2007, 05:54 AM
Another gorgeous little face to make you go "aaaaaawwww". There is something about the piggy mouth that I just adore :rolleyes:

Congratulations sweetheart

cassiesmom
11-09-2007, 09:17 AM
Nyushi, you are such a cutie! Wait till the piggie fans on PT meet you :) Happy Pet of the Day!

tatsxxx11
11-09-2007, 09:37 AM
PT piggie fan checking in, cassiesmom! And I'm with you Brody's Mum, it's "the mouth!":D

Peek-a-boo, I see you, Nyushi!:) Oh, what a precious piggie you are! I too love to bundle up my girls in a towel, especially after a tubbie, and snuggle with them. Their little faces peek out and well, there goes my heart...and today you've stolen my heart as well, just as you did your humans 6 years ago!

I so enjoyed reading your bio., sweetheart! You embody all that is precious, entertaining, lovable and cherished in your awesome species! What a wonderful life, what a wonderful guardian you have been blessed with and I wish for you and her/him, many more happy, love filled years together!

Congrats, kisses, wheeks and purrrs to our most precious, most deserving honoree, Nyushi! I hope you and the entire wheeker gang enjoy a very happy day, jam packed with lots of hay tunneling and popcorning and of course, an extra yummy Pet of the Day pignic!:D

momoffuzzyfaces
11-09-2007, 12:13 PM
Nyushi how adorable you are bundled up in your towel!!!

That's a great color for you too!!! It shows off your extra cute face!!! ;)

What a treat to see your wonderful pictures and meet you today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!! :D