PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back & Okay

Kalei
11-08-2007, 08:01 PM
Hey all my Pt Friends!

I just wanted to let you all know that I am doing alright. I know I haven't been on PetTalk for quite a long time lately and some of you pmed me and worried about me. It truely means so much to me to know that there are people out there I haven't even met in real life, that think and care about me:)

Makes ya feel all warm and fuzzy inside, and makes me still know there is hope for this world, because there are still people here that have perfect caring souls.

Main reason I've been gone is because of my busy life. For one I had a whole big deal happening with a boyfriend. It was a really hard situation. Had to do with him, me and his ex. To make a long story short; I went out with him thinking that he was over this 'nutcase' (literally a physcho) ex girlfriend of his. We dated for 3 weeks and one night I was talking to him and he realized and I definately figured out that he still loves his ex.

So I did what was best for me, to break up with him. It was only torture going out with someone who loves you and another person. It was a pretty hard time for me seeing as me and him liked each other for months and were a perfect couple besides the baggage of his ex. Anyways its been 3 days since the break up and I'm feeling a bit better. And coming here on pt has made me feel happy again:D

Anyways I know this is long and for those who read it, thank you so much! I will be posting new pics of my pets soon.

Thanks so much to everyone that cared:)

Karen
11-08-2007, 08:06 PM
Hey, good to hear from you. And that break-up sounds like a wise decision on your part, smart not to prolong things.

Welcome home!

Freedom
11-08-2007, 08:31 PM
Hi Kalie! *waving* Missed you! Sorry for the emotional turmoil, glad to see you here!

G535
11-08-2007, 08:54 PM
There is someone out there for everyone, no point in competing with an ex, you sound like a very mature person.

How's the new horse?

Kalei
11-09-2007, 06:37 AM
Wow, thanks so much you guys. You've made me feel that much better! The new horse is doing pretty good. Found a few things out after I got her. I'll have to make a new thread for her soon too.

buttercup132
11-09-2007, 07:45 AM
Wow, thanks so much you guys. You've made me feel that much better! The new horse is doing pretty good. Found a few things out after I got her. I'll have to make a new thread for her soon too.
That doesn't sound good. Welcome back anyways, get to work on making those new threads:)

Argranade
11-09-2007, 08:28 AM
Awww Welcome back! :D

So sorry about your BF, but PT is here to cheer you up.

Glad evrything else is doing ok, can't wait to see photos of your pets.

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-09-2007, 08:43 AM
That must have been a hard decision, but you have done the right thing!! I admire you for being so strong :) . I won't bother you with the usual "there are plenty more fish in the see", because that's no consolation for you at this moment. Just don't forget to come talking to us here on PT, we are here for you
¨
http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20922_big_hugs.gif

sweetpatata6
11-09-2007, 02:32 PM
Haha I'm sooo glad your back, I've been feeling like there's been a part of PT missing. I PMed you before I had even seen this thread. Guess you don't have to answer what's up :p

Kalei
11-09-2007, 02:35 PM
Haha I'm sooo glad your back, I've been feeling like there's been a part of PT missing. I PMed you before I had even seen this thread. Guess you don't have to answer what's up :p

Aww thanks so much. Its so amazing to have you guys all welcoming me 'home' cause this definately feels like where I should have been when I was going through some hurt. I am so happy when I'm on this forum. Tis crappy that I missed the Christmas card swap, but I can do it next year:)

Kehe too bad, I already pmed you before I seen this reply:p

phesina
11-09-2007, 04:55 PM
Welcome back, Kalei.. good to see you again!

Pat

Marigold2
11-09-2007, 05:13 PM
So glad you and back. You are better without the ex as well. Too much baggage, too much pain. If his girlfriend is such a nut case what does that say about him wanting her? You are way way too good for that horses*&t.

critter crazy
11-09-2007, 05:15 PM
Welcome back!! http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/smile.gif

Miss Z
11-09-2007, 05:32 PM
I was hoping you'd drop in again soon! Seems like I haven't chatted with you in ages - I'll look forward to the time when we can catch up :)

Kalei
11-10-2007, 09:03 AM
So glad you and back. You are better without the ex as well. Too much baggage, too much pain. If his girlfriend is such a nut case what does that say about him wanting her? You are way way too good for that horses*&t.

Yes I completely understand what you mean. She is controlling, mean and abusive and has been with 3 guys in one month...so it doesn't say much about him. And now he is begging for her back so that definatley helped me get over him:p Thanks so much Marigold and everyone.

Miss Z hopefully I can catch you on Gabbly sometime, I miss talking to ya too.