PDA

View Full Version : Need PRAYERS PLEASE!!!..SEE POST #16

rg_girlca
11-08-2007, 07:12 PM
Since Chester does not get along at all with my boys, he has gotten very stressed being cooped up in my room all day and night. So a few weeks ago, I started to bring him out on the gallery on a lease. He was very good about it. Then I would let him off lease and let him venture downstairs for a bit. He always stayed close, until last night. He has gone missing. :( He has a safety collar on with tags with his name, address and phone number. I haven't seen him since 8 o'clock last night. I have been searching up and down the laneways and streets within a 4 block radius. Alerted a few neighbours who know about him and will be posting flyers up tomorrow. Needless to say, I didn't get much sleep last night. I have no clue what could have happened to him or where he can be and the bugger part of it, is that someone is suppose to come and see him on the weekend. I am literally sick about him. My stomach is in knots.
So if you could please send out some prayers that Chester comes back safe and sound, I would really appreciate it.
Please come back Chester.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/tiger04/10-07-07E.jpg

Soapets
11-08-2007, 07:16 PM
Prayers on the way from Nebraska......................

jennielynn1970
11-08-2007, 07:29 PM
Chester, you silly boy, you need to stay where you were safe! Go back home sweetie!

Prayers on the way for Chester and you....

Edwina's Secretary
11-08-2007, 07:29 PM
Oh Chester...there's no place like home...please get there and be quick about it!

Laura's Babies
11-08-2007, 07:55 PM
Man! COME HOME Chester!! Why do they do that to us??? They see a chance and are so quick to take it and run, witout a clue as to what they are running to!

Freedom
11-08-2007, 08:01 PM
Chester, time to return home to mom now. You've had lots of yummy food at home! Come back and get some more.

Hugs to you, prayers for Chester to get himself back home safge and sound quickly!

Donnaj4962
11-08-2007, 08:06 PM
Oh sweet little Chester boy.... come home right now young man!

Your Mom is worried sick about you... and all of us here on PT want to know that you are back home, safe and sound. Adventure time is over. Come home now!

Many prayers from me and the girls in Indiana for Chester's safe return.

sasvermont
11-08-2007, 08:11 PM
Chester, please return home. Your mom misses you and is worried sick!

:rolleyes:

Get your furry butt in gear and get home! NOW! :eek:

rg_girlca
11-08-2007, 08:17 PM
Thank you all for your prayers.

It's the not knowing that is killing me. :( Did he get hit by a car and died and the City of Verdun already picked him up? Did he get hit, but is laying injured somewhere? Did another cat attack him? Did someone pick him up?

I know he is a rescue, but this little lovebug has really pulled at my heartstrings.

Please come home Chester safe and sound.

AbbyMom
11-08-2007, 08:20 PM
Here are more prayers on the way from Chicago.

He's probably used to wandering and will come back for the food when he's good and hungry. It's also getting cold, and he might need to warm up.

Come home, Chester! Right now!

Catty1
11-08-2007, 08:31 PM
PT Prayers for Chester - come home, sweetheart!

I hope he adopted someone else...

And - just to put your mind at rest, call the department that maintains the roads in Verdun. I know it sounds creepy, but I called that same dept in Ontario regarding a missing kitty of mine. I wanted to KNOW rather than keep wondering...

(my kitty was ok...)

G535
11-08-2007, 08:37 PM
Please go home Chester, we are all worrying about you.

kt_luvs_kitties
11-08-2007, 10:21 PM
Oh Lorraine, I wanna give you a *BIG HUG*! I am so sorry this has happened. I am sure he is ok, and that he will come back shortly. I will pray for Chester tonight and until he returns!

CHESTER! Come home right now! Dont you know a good thing when you have it? I know it is fun, but your meowmie is WORRIED SICK! Please come back boy, youre meowmie is upset and needs to know you are ok.

MyCatMowgli
11-08-2007, 10:48 PM
I hope he comes back safe and sound. Please let us know the moment he does!

krazyaboutkatz
11-08-2007, 10:52 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this.:( I sure hope that he returns home quickly and that he's okay. Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent his way.

rg_girlca
11-08-2007, 11:45 PM
HHHHHHEEEEEEE'S BACK!!!!!

The power of PT Prayers has worked again.

I decided to go out the back to call Chester one more time before I went to bed. As I opened the door, I heard the tickling of a bell, then heard this very familiar cackling noise and BINGO, there was Chester coming up the stairs.

PPPPPHHHHHEEEEEWWWWWW!!!!! Can we all say, "GROUNDED!!!"

Now I am going to go and get some much needed sleep after I give some lovings to Chester first.

Thank you all so very much for your prayers. :)

Karen
11-08-2007, 11:56 PM
Yay! Welcome home, Chester, now don't you ever scare momma like that again!

G535
11-09-2007, 01:16 AM
What a relief! :)

MyCatMowgli
11-09-2007, 02:15 AM
Woot, I knew he would come back.
I bet you felt a huge relief!

orangemm
11-09-2007, 04:28 AM
I am late to the game, but was ready to launch some heavy-duty prayers when I read your last post. Welcome back, Chester!!! (and DON'T do it again!!)

whew....what a relief!!

Donnaj4962
11-09-2007, 05:25 AM
Great news! Now, just WHERE was that widdle guy??? :rolleyes:

jenluckenbach
11-09-2007, 05:29 AM
I missed all the drama, but am glad to hear he is back.

NAW-TEE Chester!!!! You don't worry meowmie (foster meowmie :rolleyes: ) ever again!!!!

Killearn Kitties
11-09-2007, 05:39 AM
Wee devil! :eek:

I hope his weekend visitors like him.

sasvermont
11-09-2007, 07:31 AM
Phewwwwww.

Wonder where he was all that time?

Welcome home Chester. :D

Medusa
11-09-2007, 08:00 AM
I'm just now seeing this but I'm sure glad he's back. They sure can give us sleepless nights, can't they? Now go get some sleep.

Anikaca77
11-09-2007, 09:05 AM
Oh I'm so glad Chester is back! Now Chester don't go away from your foster home again!

HUGS*

krazyaboutkatz
11-09-2007, 11:34 AM
Wonderful news!!!:D I'm so glad that he's back. Now hopefully he'll find his forever home this weekend.:)

phesina
11-09-2007, 04:34 PM
So glad to hear he's home! I was just learning this now, and we were all set to start praying and singing and meditating big-time. Then I read the good news!

Welcome home, Chester!

catmandu
11-09-2007, 04:43 PM
Wow!
The Pet Angel Search And Rescue Squad Certainly Worked Wonders, But Then Again They Knew How Vital It Was For Hester To Be Home.
They Are Glad That Chester May Have A Furrever Home All His Own Soon,where He Will Be King!!!

kimlovescats
11-09-2007, 07:49 PM
Lorraine, I am just now seeing this but I am so happy that Chester is back home!!!

Hugs,
Kim

momcat
11-09-2007, 08:11 PM
Oh Chester, you sure had your Meowmie upset and worried about you! What a relief to know you're back safe and sound, just don't do that again, okay?

Catty1
11-09-2007, 08:13 PM
CHESTER! You silly boy....was that rustling sound SO interesting that you spent days chasing it and scaring your Meowmy and the rest of us like that?

I hope you have a wonderful furrever home on the weekend...you are a very handsome boy and deserve that.

HUGS and LOVINGS to Chester the Nawtee! :)

Freedom
11-09-2007, 08:56 PM
Oh goodness! Didn't I TELL you, there is no accounting for the ones who mysteriously appear on the house step? Ha ha ha, I am silly with relief that he is home. Yay!

rg_girlca
11-09-2007, 09:26 PM
Thank you everyone. :)

Freedom, thank you for the list that you e-mailed me. I'm glad that I didn't have to use it.

Wherever Chester was, he's not saying. I checked him over with a fine tooth comb and thankfully there were no cuts or scrapes on him. We both had a good nights sleep last night. :D

The person who wants to meet him is suppose to be coming around 2:00 in the afternoon. Keeping my fingers crossed on this one and I know the boys will have their paws crossed as they want their room back.