PDA

View Full Version : Can you spare a prayer, please? *Update* 11/8

Medusa
11-07-2007, 05:31 PM
Oscar, my best friend's 17 year old cat, had a tumor on her eye and she had to have the eye removed today. Oscar is a beautiful black female short hair (yeah, I know, the name. They thought she was a male when they got her as a kitten, only to find out differently when they took her in to be "neutered". :p They decided to keep the name and it fits her.) As we know, our PT buddy Spook is doing great since having an eye removed, so I'm sure Oscar will, too, but given her age, she could use an extra prayer or two from my PT friends. Thanx in advance, friends.

orangemm
11-07-2007, 05:42 PM
Oh yes, lots of prayers going up for brave Oscar. Hang in there, sweetie, we are all pulling for you! I am sure you will do just fine. :)

Gentle scritches to Oscar.

Soapets
11-07-2007, 06:04 PM
Prayers coming your way from Nebraska! Spook continues to thrive, so here's hoping Oscar does as well!

Deb

Spook, Dottie, Annie, Shadow, Angel, Oreo, and Sandi all add their prayers, too!

catmandu
11-07-2007, 06:22 PM
What A Sad Thing To Happen To Such A Senior Cat And Weare Sending Prayers To Oscar, And I Am Sure That The Pet Angel Visitors Will Be There Too To Comfort Poor Oscar.
We Are All Praying That Things Go Well And Oscars Home Recovering Soon.

Anikaca77
11-07-2007, 06:29 PM
Prays being sent for Oscar!

Freedom
11-07-2007, 07:13 PM
Prayers for Oscar, and hugs for her family.

Kalei
11-07-2007, 07:54 PM
Aw, lots of prayers coming from me and my Bobo and Kalypso for Oscar.

jennielynn1970
11-07-2007, 09:34 PM
My Boris (also a girl, however she doesn't like her name, lol) send her get well wishes to Oscar!

Karen
11-07-2007, 10:13 PM
Prayers for Oscar - and her people.

Catty1
11-07-2007, 10:19 PM
Prayers for lovely Oscar. I expect she will feel much better after she heals a bit.

That tumour could have been painful... glad it's gone. :)

krazyaboutkatz
11-07-2007, 11:48 PM
Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent her way.

Medusa
11-08-2007, 06:45 AM
I spoke to Pat last night to check on Oscar and she said that Oscar was hiding under their bed and wouldn't come out, so she put her food, water and litter box in their bedroom for her. While we were talking on the phone, it was as though Oscar said "Hey, are you talking about me?" and she let out this really loud meow. Pat said "You want to come sleep w/me?" and Oscar jumped up on her bed and her husband Roger said "Looks like she'll be sleeping w/us tonight." She loves Pat, of course, but she adores Roger and she wanted comfort from him and she wanted to be in his lap. She also senses that Roger isn't well himself; he was diagnosed a month ago w/pancreatic cancer and since that time, she's hardly left his side. Oscar is one tough cookie but she has a soft side and she makes sure that Roger sees it every day. Thanx again for all the prayers, friends. As you can see, I wanted Oscar to pull through for more than one reason.

moosmom
11-08-2007, 08:30 AM
Awwwww, I think Oliver will be just fine. Cats have no idea what a disability is. They simply adjust. Oliver just needs time to heal and adjust. She's beautiful.

Medusa
11-08-2007, 09:45 AM
LOL, I think you're talking about another kitty, Donna. I did't post a pic and her name is Oscar. :p It happens.

Catty1
11-08-2007, 10:23 AM
Prayers for Roger. And glad Oscar is with him again! :)

Jenn&Dean
11-08-2007, 10:44 AM
Many prayers for Oscar... Get well Kitty.