PDA

View Full Version : I will find out in 1 Day!!!(UPDATE) I found out!!

angelbow20
11-06-2007, 12:37 PM
I find out what im going to be an aunt to tomorrow!!! Im hoping its a girl but I would also love a nephew!!! It will be my first time to be an aunt and I cant wait!!! My sister is about 5 months now and time is flying!

If anyone has any cute names for boys or girls please feel free to share them!! My sister and her boyfriend havent found a name they both agreed on yet so Ive been trying to help them out!

ITS A BOY!!!!

BitsyNaceyDog
11-06-2007, 06:38 PM
It's so exciting, isn't it? Are you going with your sister? The day we found out we were going to have a boy was such a special and amazing day, it's certainly a day I will always cherish. My husband was the only one with me when I had the ultrasound, when we left we went to the car and called all our family. My friend made her ultrasound a big event, she had all her family there, even some from out of state.

Karen
11-06-2007, 06:52 PM
Any parameters for a name - like one or two syllables, what names have they ruled out, are they going traditional or modern, etc? What letter/sound does the last name start with?

angelbow20
11-06-2007, 08:03 PM
It's so exciting, isn't it? Are you going with your sister? The day we found out we were going to have a boy was such a special and amazing day, it's certainly a day I will always cherish. My husband was the only one with me when I had the ultrasound, when we left we went to the car and called all our family. My friend made her ultrasound a big event, she had all her family there, even some from out of state.

Yes its very exciting!!! Im not going with her I wish I could though... I remember when I had my son it was so fun finding out the sex and I wanted a boy so badly! Its even more fun telling everyone what your having!

angelbow20
11-06-2007, 08:05 PM
Any parameters for a name - like one or two syllables, what names have they ruled out, are they going traditional or modern, etc? What letter/sound does the last name start with?

Well I dont think it matter how many syllables but they already thought about names like Cameron, conner, I cant even remember what other names, Girl names are much harder to think of. So far the only name they both agreed on is Hunter but thats if its a boy and its not 100 % yet... It cant be any of the names like Aiden( my sons name) or brayden. cayden Etc.

angelbow20
11-07-2007, 07:42 AM
I wanted a neice but im just as happy to have a nephew!!!! I think they might name him Conner!

Daisy and Delilah
11-07-2007, 08:10 AM
Congratulations!!! :)

Pawla
11-07-2007, 08:48 AM
I like Bryce. I'm not sure why, I just always have.

Lori Jordan
11-07-2007, 09:18 AM
Congradulations!I know how excited you must be!

gini
11-07-2007, 10:08 AM
Being an Aunt is just one of the best things in the world! Congratulations!

ScottieMommy
11-07-2007, 02:10 PM
Congratz i am glad you are happy :P