PDA

View Full Version : Momma Brick??? Cute Pic!

lute
11-05-2007, 05:27 PM
I took this pic last week. Brick adores my rescue puppy. He's constantly cleaning her and trying to get her to nurse. Anyone let Brick know he's a BOY! :rolleyes:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y130/BeanieGracie/Picture027-1.jpg

My rescue puppy I got at a week old is now getting ready to turn 6 weeks on Weds. She is running around and has quite the attitude! We've named her Polly and she's my little Polly Pocket. :D

cassiesmom
11-05-2007, 05:31 PM
Brick, sweety ... you're Polly Pocket's Big Brother. Or, as Phred would say: "Big Brudder"! You are very handsome and she looks very comfortable there with you. Great Job, Brick!!

Freedom
11-05-2007, 06:18 PM
Polly Pocket hasn't a care in the world; big bro, Brick, is looking over her! Love the way his chin is resting on her.

Reachoutrescue
11-06-2007, 11:33 AM
Lexie she is so cute!! She sure is a little Polly Pocket!! Brick is a great foster dad!! Even if he thinks he is a mom!!

Jadapit
11-06-2007, 03:52 PM
I haven't posted on PT in forever. I had to take the time to tell you how much I love Brick. Aren't pit bulls fun? Is Brick a total clown? Ebony still makes me laugh every single day. Polly Pocket is adorable. I love the picture of the two of them together. :)

critter crazy
11-06-2007, 03:53 PM
Awwwwwww.......How Cute!!! Brick you make the perfect momma, dont let anyone tell you any different!!:D

ScottieMommy
11-06-2007, 03:53 PM
Ahh cutest picture ever, should be in a calendar :P

lute
11-06-2007, 05:24 PM
I haven't posted on PT in forever. I had to take the time to tell you how much I love Brick. Aren't pit bulls fun? Is Brick a total clown? Ebony still makes me laugh every single day. Polly Pocket is adorable. I love the picture of the two of them together. :)

Brick is is a complete joy to have around. He's a big clumsy boy, but can still be sweet and gentle when he needs to be. He is ALWAYS making us laugh! We were making spegettii last night and he ran in the kitchen and paused in the middle of the room with his nose straight in the air. It looked like he was posing! :rolleyes: :p

Jadapit
11-06-2007, 05:29 PM
Brick is is a complete joy to have around. He's a big clumsy boy, but can still be sweet and gentle when he needs to be. He is ALWAYS making us laugh! We were making spegettii last night and he ran in the kitchen and paused in the middle of the room with his nose straight in the air. It looked like he was posing! :rolleyes: :p

:D That made me laugh out loud. How old is Brick?

luvofallhorses
11-06-2007, 05:35 PM
Aww how sweet! :D

lute
11-07-2007, 03:26 PM
:D That made me laugh out loud. How old is Brick?
Brick is about 1 1/2 old. That's what my vet says anyway.

Ginger's Mom
11-07-2007, 03:39 PM
Aww, Polly is adorable. And Brick obviously came from an Italian household, lol. :D

lizbud
11-07-2007, 04:21 PM
Sweet little puppy. :) Polly Pocket is the name given my Maggie by the
little girl in the family that found Maggie and fostered her for the Rescue
Group I got her from. :)

Brick is a beautiful boy. I love his markings & coloring. :)

ChrisH
11-08-2007, 05:29 AM
So sweet!

Pawsitive Thinking
11-08-2007, 10:08 AM
That is one of the most adorable photos I have ever seen!

cassiesmom
11-08-2007, 11:26 AM

Awww, Brick! You smelled something yummy in the kitchen. Maybe you can start your own doggie show on the Food Network!

kimlovescats
11-08-2007, 12:33 PM
Brick, what a sweet, SWEET boy you are!!! Looks like little Polly Pocket is quite content there with you!!! :D