PDA

View Full Version : Custom christmas ornaments

buttercup132
11-05-2007, 12:00 PM
Early I know but I'd like to start finding one now, things take so long to ship.
Dose anyone know of a site that does custom christmas ornaments?

-Pickle-
11-05-2007, 12:32 PM
sorry i dont know any sites, but you could always make some? thats always fun + very personalised.

Karen
11-05-2007, 12:34 PM
If you stop by any craft-supply store these days, you can pick up the makings to do one yourself, even if you are not a "crafty" person. They sell clear glass bulbs, and you can put photos in them (roll it into a tube, poke it through the opening, and let it unfurl), and can write on them with permanent markers ...

-Pickle-
11-05-2007, 12:47 PM
If you stop by any craft-supply store these days, you can pick up the makings to do one yourself, even if you are not a "crafty" person. They sell clear glass bulbs, and you can put photos in them (roll it into a tube, poke it through the opening, and let it unfurl), and can write on them with permanent markers ...

and glitter. theres glue that will adhere glitter to the glass.theres also spray glitter and those metallic pens...
the frosting spray stuff works very well for a light frost.
heck theres alot of things to do to a bauble :)

Kfamr
11-05-2007, 12:49 PM
I would go with Karen's idea but you can also make/order ornaments from cafepress.com

Freedom
11-05-2007, 02:00 PM
Did you mean personalized? I'm not sure what "custom" means in this context. An unique one of a kidn based on your description ornament?

Miles Kimball has lots which they personalize for free. www.mileskimbal.com

Hellow
11-05-2007, 02:56 PM
http://www.customizedmemories.com/ornaments.html

buttercup132
11-05-2007, 06:14 PM
Did you mean personalized? I'm not sure what "custom" means in this context. An unique one of a kidn based on your description ornament?

Miles Kimball has lots which they personalize for free. www.mileskimbal.com (http://www.mileskimbal.com)

I mean something like a custom mug where they put on a picture you want.

Thanks Kay that's what I was looking for.