PDA

View Full Version : Cinder pullz a DUMM Stunt...

Cinder & Smoke
08-07-2002, 09:52 PM
SmokeMutt here ~

I kant believe Cinder dun it! :rolleyes:
Neeber kan Dad - he'z Sooo :mad: he gibed her the BAD Dawg-a-the-Munth award - which is a LOT woorser than a NawTeeDawg award!

Y'all knowe Dad'z been purdy frantik bout our Brudder Boots, the Kat, an hiz long fight wiffa plugged up plummin... (Iffin ya don't knowe, check out "Boots, the Kat, Visits the Vet..." (http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11944&perpage=20&pagenumber=1)).

Ennie way; Last nite we wuz all loadin up inna trakter kar to head fur the store (fur Bootsy's kottage cheeze an tunna juice) anna Ranch...
We'z haulin a lott furst aid supplies anna jug a spring wadder fur the KatKid, so it takes several tripz tween the Shop anna kar to get allua *stuff* inna kar. Dad letz us Dawggiez run free ta Powdur our Nozez affore we BOFF jump inna kar an *wait* fur him to bring out the Sikkie Kat an locka door...

Summwhere tween the "Load up" an clozin our back door, and Dad bringin out the Boots an settlin him inna papur box onna frunt floor - Our own Miz Cinnerz desidez ta *check sumpin out* hind the Shop (Kritterz hang out back there an she hasta keep an eyeball on em!) She jumpz out Dad'z open door an *Zipps* off :eek: behind the Shop!

Kat'z in, Dad'z in, *WE're* in (NOT!) an off we go - wiffout the Cinnerz! I stepped up into Cinder'z co-pilot spot tween the seats an sez "Uhhh, Dad, we ain't gotz..." jest as the cell-dinger ringz an Dad startz yappin onna fone... He mighta peek'd inna lookin-back winnow an seen my headbone an thunk *I* wuz Cinder... Dunno.

Getz almost ta the Ranch an we stops atta store fur the gud grub fur Boots. Dad'z gettin inna kar an kountz nozez - :eek: - WUN MISSIN! **WHERE'z CINDER!!!??**

He figgerz she *got out* when he did - so we'z all searchin round the store... Big farm field hind the store - Dad'z back there callin whenna Fire Pagur go'z off. Lil wurdz inna pagur winnow sez Shop neighbur called Dispatch an sez "Dawggie furmma Shop next door inna back yard lookin *lost* - they tink it'z Cinnerz! They gotz her tied up an she'z OK! Call this nummer..." Dad grabz the cell-dinger an callz em - Yep! It'z Cinder! :)

WOW! I thunk we wuz goin to a *fire* we wuz drivin so fast! Neighbur had her tied up outside the Shop - she started doin paw-springz when we pulled up!

BOY - Wuz it a *quiet* ride home!
Cinderz knewe she dun a NO-NO kuz she let me stand inna co-pilotz spot allua way home. She lay purdy quiet onna FAR end of the back seat...

Thingz were a lil *differnt* last nite...

Cinder gotz her outie wiffa frunt porch *rope* onna neck belt :eek:. Furst time fur THAT inna long time! Same thing this mornin...
An tuday - EBRY time she goes out her neck belt hazza leash strap wiff DAD hangin onna udder end! She's not too used ta THAT, either! Lotta *HEELin* an *SIT* - *STAYz* goin on, too! :rolleyes:

Prolly gonna be a Looong while affore THIS wun blowz ober...
Mindz me of the tyme we boff broke da ropey atta Shop an gotz way up in Towne all snarled up tagethur an lookin the Dawggie Katcher Guy inna face... *Uggggh* :( - Bad memmoriez!

I sed a lil Thankz, God! Prayer last nite.
Purdy sure Dad did, too.

Note to allua FurKid Buddiez ~
PaLeeze; DON'T Try This At Home!

/s/ Smokey - the GUD-Boy Dawggie!

zippy-kat
08-07-2002, 10:05 PM
Oh Cinner dawg! You'z done didz itz now!

Sophie's gloatin' a bit, sez shez been a gudz bunnie--wantz to know iffin' you wantz to borrowz her bunnyjail?!:rolleyes: (don't worry...I won't let her talk to your Pop! ;) )

Sudilar
08-07-2002, 10:17 PM
Glad you got recovered, Cinder!!! What a scary adventure!!!! Never a dull moment at your house, huh Phred??

shais_mom
08-08-2002, 12:12 AM
HEY CINNER'S!! I just wunted to tell you gud job!! I won't never get to try dat one cuz my mommy has only one of me. (And she sez "THANK GOD!!")
But dat' was a purty gud 'scape!! I am impressed!!! My best scape is just when I sneak outta da door!!!
I gotz a confession:
My mommy DID giggle when she read this. Don't know why, it ain't funny!!! Prolly cause it wasn't her chasing Cinners!!! If it were me she wouldn't be giggling either!!!! Humph!!!
Glad ya gotz home safely Cinners!!!! And sorry you gotz to have da rope 'round your neck. I ain't 'lowed off da rope at home either!!!!

delidog
08-08-2002, 05:16 AM
oh i know that this is not a funny story...it is very serious...but i am crying,laughing reading smokes' account of the events....i am so glad that cinders is alright.....poor baby....phred,you have missed your calling in life....you need to write doggie comics!!!!
like the guy who writes Mutts....

jackiesdaisy1935
08-08-2002, 09:24 AM
Hi, Daisy here, Cinderalla, opps I mean Cinders tell your Dad a girl's gotta have a little fun once in a while. But whew, Cinders lucky your Dad got that call or you might be sleeping in the backyard of a stranger. Don't worry, he won't be mad for long and pretty soon that thingy around your neck will be gone, and Dad will be hugging and kissing you all the time. Just lay low for a little while, or you might try the independent act, that always works for me. Hugs to Smokey and the Kittie.
Daisy

ramanth
08-08-2002, 11:04 AM
Cinder!! :eek: :eek:

What a scare you gave your daddy. *shakes head* You do realize that Kia is in the background applauding. :rolleyes:

Just lay low and soon daddy will calm down. :)

Stenograsaurus
08-08-2002, 11:31 AM
I would love to know what went on inside Cinder's head when she came back to jump in the car and it wasn't there. :eek: She was probably sooo scared. I'm so glad everything turned out okay. Cinder, don't scare daddy like that!!!!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
08-08-2002, 12:02 PM
Cinder your Dad has a lot to deal with right now with Boots being sick. I know running free is SO much fun but you bout scared your Dad to death. Please don't ever do that again. You could have been hurt too and that would make us all very sad.

Albea
08-08-2002, 01:44 PM
Cinder:
We know all pups like to receive awards, but the Bad Dawg-a-the-Munth? That's not a good one to get:rolleyes: Don't pull that trick again, please. If you are very good in the next couple of days your dad will forgive you, as long as you promise not to go looking for creatures in hidden places without telling him.

Cincy'sMom
08-08-2002, 04:24 PM
Oh, Cinder girl, didn't you hear my story bout trying ta scape?...I tried it once when me daddie wuz gone and I wuz jus wit my mommie. I ran and ran, and she sent my sis after me and Sadie hered me backs home. I wuz in big trouble ( Sept mommie was glad to have me back so she didnt stay mad too long) Its no fun bein in trouble, but yur daddie won be mad too long...jus be goods for awhile...and that rope will cum back off...Becareful!

Cincy

Cinder & Smoke
11-12-2002, 04:15 PM
:eek:

WHEN iz she gonna lurn... ?

Yesturday we pullz up atta Shop an Miz Radar-Eyez startz scannin the naybur'z back yard fur her buddiez da NutRatz. Wun FluffieTail sittin inna middul uvva yard two howzez up...
*BOING!*
Target Aquired... Radar Locked... Pursuit Mode Engaged...
Awaiting Deployment (kar door to be opened) :rolleyes:

Onlee *rub* iz Dad caught wind of the quiverrin inna back seet an called off the chase affore it started. NUTZ! Troops are quick marched to the Shop door while Dad fumbulz wiffa key...

Shudda been quicker wiffa key, Dad.
Cinder wuz round da Shop inna *blink*.
Grass flyin offa pawz ~ SQURREL :eek: Flyin!

They wuz boff inna woodz down by da krick affore Dad gotz hiz mouff open wiffa *Don'cha DARE...*

Fifteen minnitz a hollerin brought no response.
:mad:
Dad ropez me out frunt ta akt as *bait* an jumpz inna kar fur a search mission.
He getz almost out onna street when Gess Hoo fliez round da korner makin a mad dash ta ketch da buss...

Dad spotz her an backz up an parks. Getz out an she rushes up doin paw-springz... Merriment iz short-lived!

:eek: sez :mad: Dad! Youze *FILTHIE*!!

OMG! Wuz she GROSS!!!!
Musta dun a dummer stunt - prolly tripp'd an fell'd inna crick. Cubbered in muddie waddur... Eben her face an earbonez wuz drippin!

She spent da hole day tied onna 6 footz ropey onna porch :(. Hadda eet brunch out der. Gud ting it wuz warm. I tell'd her she better start kleenin up by rubbin inna grass an doin sum lickin - kuz *I* smelled a *baff* kummin up.

Goin home tyme come along an she wuz still purdy ripe! Dad went to da FD an she got put inna basement. I volunteered to stay wiff her. Dad sed don get too klose - SHE STINKZ!

Dad got home late frumma Fiur Station an gib us dinner anna outie... Took a lil *sniff* an sed **BASEMENT** fur da nite... She wuzzint happie.

Herd her come uppa stepz an *knock* onna door cuppla tymes durrin da nite... Dad jest ignored her :(. I tink he missed her keepin hiz footziez warm; but he made do wiff me unner the kuverz.

She still *stinkz* ~
Dunno iffin there'z a baff in her future tanite or not.

WHEN will she lurn... ??

/s/ Smokey - da Gud Dawggie

momoffuzzyfaces
11-12-2002, 04:43 PM
Cinder you better be good or there may be a dose of clam juice in your future!!:eek: :D

Corinna
11-12-2002, 06:42 PM
Merlin says:

Oh no not clams again! Cinder it's not spring you do that in the spring. Squrriels will get you in trouble every time. i won't tell you my story of the fuzzy buggers It would gross out and make cat owners mad. Just stay away from them .

lizbud
11-12-2002, 07:47 PM
AWE Cinder sweetie, in the dog house again Huh?

Poor baby, probably just wanted to show dad how good
you were at catchin those furry varments.:(

Buddy would have understood your thinking. He once
while on leash for a nice quiet walk, turned on a dime &
took off with Mom literally flying behind holding on to the
leash for dear life. Mom had to drop the leash when Bud
took off down a steep hill & across a street up onto a
neighbor's porch to corner a cat. He didn't hurt the cat,
but mom lay spread eagled in the grass for all the neighbor's
to see :o :o He was eventually forgiven.I hope you are too.

Sudilar
11-12-2002, 10:30 PM
Cinder just wants ta keep her Nawtee Dawg profile up to date!! :D

gini
11-12-2002, 11:35 PM
Sometimes they just gotta stir up sum act shun.................Nobember kin be a borin month!

shais_mom
11-12-2002, 11:43 PM
OH CINNERS!!
U gotz ta learn!!! Ifin you don't get caught at least stay outta the stinkies!!! I learned my less'n when I played in a dead skunk and my mawmie gave me an outside baffer with papa holdin me and da dish soap!!! IT WAS COLD!!! Mawmie said I didn't get in it very bad cuz the dish soap worked.
Good Luck CINNERS!!
WUV,
Keegan!

ramanth
11-13-2002, 10:09 AM
Cinder! You NAWTEEE DAWG!

It was all the squirells fault, right? ;) :rolleyes:

Well... I guess it could of been worse... it could of been a stinky polecat! :eek:

Cinder & Smoke
11-13-2002, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by ramanth
Cinder! You NAWTEEE DAWG!

>> <blush> :D

It was all the squirells fault, right? ;) :rolleyes:

>> YEP! *I*'z blamin da NutRat! :rolleyes:

Well... I guess it could of been worse... it could of been a stinky polecat! :eek:
OMG! :eek:

PoleKat ~
Doze are da phunnie-lookin Tux Katz, wiffa BIG fluffie tailz, anna reelee Bad@ss - rite?

Ho-Boy! I'z Been dere an Dunn dat! :rolleyes: !!

Twict! Eech wun kost me a kuppla daze inna basement; not to mention da *baffz* wiffa de-skunkker juz. GOTTA member whut doze guyz look like at nite!

Dunno wha-hoppened last nite...
Aftur outiez an Dad got outta da baffroom - (I wuz tryun ta keep a low profile onna foot end uvva BigBed) - he jest klimed inna BB and let SmokeMutt unner da coverz. Nebber mentioned stuffin my stinky butt inna cellur.
I also thunk it best not to crawl up an give ennie *Kissiez*.

Gess he hazint furgotz tho - got outta da kar dis mornin wiffa leash klamped onna neck belt - an hadda do my outie onna 30 footz ropey. :(

Dang NutRatz! :mad:

ellensy
11-13-2002, 11:13 AM
tsk tsk, Naughty Cinder! ;)

anna_66
11-13-2002, 02:58 PM
Cinder, Cinder, when will you ever learn?!

Roxey & Huney know all about getting loose & stinky:rolleyes: They say it ain't no fun, cause mommy gives em a bath, and they don't like it at all!

ramanth
11-13-2002, 03:28 PM
awww!!

Those naughty NutRatz. :D

Kia likes to put them in their place too. ;)

And you met a PoleKat twice!?!?!? :eek: I would think once would be enough! :p

Silly Cinder.

Maybe someday daddy will let you off the ropey. :)

ellensy
11-14-2002, 11:13 AM
How is dear Cinder coping today? ;)

Dixieland Dancer
11-14-2002, 11:15 AM
Cinder - tell dad that sometimes "Girls just wanna have fun!" It's that wonderful exploring and taking life by leaps and bounds that makes life worth living!!!

Glad you had fun but sorry to hear you had to pay the price afterwards. It was fun while it lasted though wasn't it??? :rolleyes:

Cinder & Smoke
11-14-2002, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by ramanth
... And you met a PoleKat twice!?!?!? :eek:
I would think once would be enough! :p

Smokey sez ~
Dad offin menshunz he tinkz she's a *Slow Lernur*... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by D&D's Mom
... It was fun while it lasted though, wasn't it??? :p

Cinder sez ~
Phunn? Yeah, butttt...
Allua leashin an ropey kr@pp is a purdy hi price -
fur da few minnitz uv phunn... :(
Kant de-side iffin I shood stay out longer -
or come back quicker next tyme...
:confused:

K9karen
11-14-2002, 12:16 PM
Uh-oh Cinners,,,,looks like ya did what Cody calls an "Ooops" :rolleyes:

Cinder & Smoke
11-14-2002, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by K9karen
Uh-oh Cinners,,,,
looks like ya did what Cody calls an "Ooops" :rolleyes:

In our howze, we gotz an exkalattin level of infrakshunz...

Startz out wiffa kalm ~ "noOO!"
Like when ya chase da Kat.

Then itz a gentill ~ "Quit!!"
If ya KETCH da Kat an start *rasslin* wiff him.

Followed by ~ "QUIT DAT!!!"
When da *ketched* Kat startz hollerin like a *squeekee :eek: toy*.

Next iz ~ "I'm gonna SMACK yer Butt!!!!"
When da *ketched* Kat signafiez he'z tired a bein *SQUEEK'd*
an startz :mad: Grrrr'n an Hissssss'n.

Tingz like a simpul NutRat Chase Capur, wiffout komplicashunz...
Rezult in whut we kall a "DammIt!!!!!"

Den we got da reelee SEER-ee-us stuff...
Like a NutRat Chase thru da Swamp,
Or a Jump Outta da Kar an Miss da Buss,
Or Gettin inna Pasture an Hasslin da Nayburz FloppieEarz...
Wunna doze'll get ya da :eek: max ~
**DammIt DAWG * I'm Gonna
REELEE SMACK yer Butt!!!!!!** :(

We *TRY*, offin not verrie suksesfulee, :rolleyes:
to stay outta the Level Six Adventshurez;
kuz they offin rezult in punnishmentz a LOT more wurser
than a luvvin *Butt Smack*! :rolleyes:

As fur "Ooopz" ~
Yeah, we say that aLOTT round our howze! :D

ramanth
11-14-2002, 02:08 PM
http://smilies.networkessence.net/s/otn/laughing/yelrotflmao.gif http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/sally/lol.gif

Originally posted by Cinder & Smoke
Followed by ~ "QUIT DAT!!!"
When da *ketched* Kat startz hollerin like a *squeekee :eek: toy*.
:eek: http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/sally/lol.gif Why do I get the feeling that Kia is going to try that with Zam now..... ;) :D

shais_mom
11-14-2002, 11:49 PM
OK I just about choked on my toasted cheese the other day when I read the pole cat with the Bad@ss. AND I almost choked on my ice cream over the DammIT Dog!!

I don't think I should eat while reading Phred's posts!! ;)

zippy-kat
11-15-2002, 12:55 AM
NUTrat, NUTrat sunlight
Cinner's gonna get 'em or 'least give 'em a fright
In the evenin'
It's pretty pleasin'

NUTrat Susie, NUTrat Sam
Cinner's comin' as fast as she can
And they shimmy
The squirrels are many

And they whirled and they twirled and they tangoed
Singin' and jingin' the jango
Floatin' like the heavens above
It looks like NUTrat love

Nibbling on bacon, chewin' on cheese
Smokey says to Cinner "Hey, d'ya think Dad's gonna miss us?"
And she says yes
As the squirrel hisses

And now Dad's gettin' antsy
Cussin' in prose
Cinner's in trouble, now anything goes
Her tail stops it wiggle, (and Smokey spots a (cute) beagle!)

But for a while she whirled and twirled and tangoed
Singin' and jingin' the jango
Floatin' like the heavens above
It looked like NUTrat love

La da da da da ...

ramanth
11-15-2002, 08:52 AM
Zippy kat!!! LOLLLLL!!!!!!!

That is so funny. :D

Corinna
11-15-2002, 09:31 AM
zippy what is it you do for a career? you should write songs or poetry.
I can't eat during a phred and gang posting.

Sudilar
11-15-2002, 09:45 AM
Hahahahahahahahahaha!!! :D :D :D

zippy-kat
11-18-2002, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Corinna
zippy what is it you do for a career? you should write songs or poetry.

lol Actually, I'm an un-employed poet. *blush*

I recently quit my hell-ish job (911 dispatcher) to continue my education (working on my masters in technical writing and creative writing). Not employed as of yet--but looking feverishly! ;)

K9karen
11-20-2002, 09:05 AM
ROTFL! Better late than never...you made by day!! :D :D :D :D Fabulous!!

Corinna
11-20-2002, 09:16 AM
Zipy can understand the hellishness- hubby was a firefighter and i would go and sit in dispatch and listen, not a job for just anyone. HIGH stress level.
I wonder how ole cinder is doing today? Phred uses the same method I did raising my kids. My mom used to get mad couse I trainned them just as I did my dogs. Hey it works and I have 2 great kids.