PDA

View Full Version : Frost goes tomorrow for the big snip snip *update post #11* He's Home

kittycats_delight
11-04-2007, 07:41 AM
Well tomorrow is the big day for Mr. Frost. He goes in tomorrow morning to get his cotton balls deflated. Some good thoughts would be appreciated for my little man that all goes well. I will let you all know when we hear from the vet tomorrow how it went.

Thanks so much.
Michelle & Frost (soon to be Frostina) :p

Medusa
11-04-2007, 09:47 AM
Prayers going out that Frost's weenie whack will go just fine......

momcat
11-04-2007, 02:04 PM
Hi Frost, Lots of prayers and headbumpies are coming your way! Believe me, there's nothing to worry about or be scared of. Before you know it you'll be back home with your furever family feeling better than ever. This is a rite of passage that all of us kitty guys have done, it means you're growing up and that's a good thing. All of us PT kitty guys will be thinking of you and sending positive thoughts your way. Just remember to play this for all you can!

Your friend,
Groucho

catmandu
11-04-2007, 02:48 PM
The Pet Angels Visitor Squad Will Be There For Mr Frost With Some Delicasies From Brazil When Hes Ready To Eat, Nad Lots Of Headbumps, Kitty Kisses And Licks For When Hes Ready For His Operation.

He Wont Be Afraid With All His Friends Around Him.

orangemm
11-04-2007, 04:32 PM
Awww, Frost, it will be okay; you will be a little woozy and a little sore, but you will be feelin' FINE in a few days.

Good luck, sweet boy!

cassiesmom
11-04-2007, 07:15 PM
Aww, Mr. Frost ... you can compare notes with lvpets2002's Rastus who is having the same procedure ...
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=135453&highlight=rastus

sandragonfly
11-04-2007, 08:14 PM
aw, give a luck kiss to frost for me then give frostina a gentle stritchug from me too. ;)

come home soon already, little man.

krazyaboutkatz
11-04-2007, 11:30 PM
I'm sure that everything will go well. I'll be keeping him in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow. My boys say that it's a piece of cake.;)

Don Juan's mom
11-05-2007, 12:45 AM
I'm sure that everything will go well. I'll be keeping him in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow. My boys say that it's a piece of cake.;)

hell no aunt KAK it's not! that doctor mengele at the humane society robbed me of my tomcathood and had the nerve to say he had to do it so i could go home with mom. mom's real good to me but i still miss my b***s.

come on kids don't make it easy for them fight fight fight every inch of the way!

yr friend don juan

lvpets2002
11-05-2007, 09:14 AM
;) Yup me Rastus goes in this evening for my Deflation Tues 6th morning.. We will be thinking of you & you all be thinking of me..

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/004-15.jpg

kittycats_delight
11-05-2007, 09:26 AM
Rastus, Frost here. I am home now and the deflation wasn't so bad. I got done at 10:00 am and meowmie came and picked me up at 12:30 pm. I was full awake and mad as heck. But I was happy when I got home and within 30 minutes (after I got my bath) I wanted to run around and play. I feel pretty good and it was a piece of cake for sure. You will do great too buddy.

Your friend in deflation,
Frost

That's right this guy did so well that only 3 hours after surgery he was climbing the back of the couch, chasing Vega and attacking everything that moved. I guess he found it to be a pretty easy and not even so uncomfortable a thing.

Thanks to all for the comforting words and prayers and good thoughts.

(((hugs))) and headbumpies
Michelle & Frost

Taz_Zoee
11-05-2007, 11:29 AM
Glad to hear all is well with little Mr Frost. Well, that's one down and two to go (Rastus and Fiona). :)

Kalei
11-05-2007, 12:03 PM
Hello Frost,

I hope you are doing well today and you are probably scared. But don't be scared, your mowmy is doing what's best for you and you will feel better in no time! Lots of prayers goes out to you:)

Felicia's Mom
11-05-2007, 05:29 PM
I'm glad that Frost is doing well and is back home.

phesina
11-05-2007, 07:55 PM
Wonderful news! Glad to hear how well Frost's Operation went!

krazyaboutkatz
11-05-2007, 11:08 PM
Michelle, I'm so glad to hear that everything went well and that Frost is now home and being his feisty and frisky self.:)