PDA

View Full Version : Didn't they get the memo?

anna_66
11-04-2007, 06:33 AM
It's daylight savings time, we turned our clocks back one hour this morning. It wasn't 6:30 that they woke me up as usual, it was actually 5:21:eek:
But do you think these three cared?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/anna66/PB040136.jpg
Nope, they just wanted breakfast :rolleyes:

Anyone else have that problem this morning?!

chocolatepuppy
11-04-2007, 06:37 AM
Ha ha! Your three are on their toes Anna! :D At my house it's my kitty Missy who sits and stares by my bed and meowed an hour early.(Sassy just waits by the bowls and lets Missy do all of the work.)My dogs were sound asleep. :p

Rachel
11-04-2007, 06:53 AM
I had the same problem myself and probably will for a while. What a cute picture you got out of it though. I see Bon added a little bit of interest to the shot. :p Tucker tends to show more than necessary at times too.

Daisy and Delilah
11-04-2007, 06:56 AM
Definitely the same problem here!! As a matter of fact, Delilah decided to stay up all night and celebrate the occasion. She kept me awake for hours :( I think I'll send her to work for me today ;) I need a nap ;)

That picture is so cute, Anna!! :D

bckrazy
11-04-2007, 06:58 AM
LOL! I love the expectant look on all of their faces... "Weelll?" I guess their internal clocks are all that matters. (;

I'm up early for mid-terms... and my boys are still fast asleep. Well, Gonzo at least came downstairs with me. Fozzie could not be bothered to even get out of bed. I'm lucky my dogs prefer to sleep in.

Freedom
11-04-2007, 08:17 AM
This photo says it all, he he. Yes, my crew got me up at the "regular" time, meaning their internal clock time. It will take a bit to get them reset, always does.

ScottieMommy
11-04-2007, 08:51 AM
OMG so cute, i can see the picture in my head now. I forgot to change mine. Darn i will have to do it now. We get one more hour of sleep dont we?

cyber-sibes
11-04-2007, 09:17 AM
LOL! They look like they know who's off schedule, and it certainly isn't them! Actually we were really surprised ours slept in...but once I got downstairs, Jack was more than ready for his breakfast! Star was her usual "Eh, maybe I'll eat and maybe I'll skip breakfast today". :rolleyes:

cali
11-04-2007, 09:53 AM
lol, I love the look on Huneys face :p

I am lucky, we dont follow DST here. oh and that my dogs sleep in, I am always dragging tHEM outa bed every morning, and thats around 7-8 am and they are looking at me like "you want us to WHAT?" lol

joycenalex
11-04-2007, 10:53 AM
same thing here anna, magic the cat who acts as bladder capacity tester, woke me first, then on hearing my groan as magic stepped again, princess peanut started whining....gotta love those furries, just not so much in the 0"dark 30 times. :D

shais_mom
11-04-2007, 10:58 AM
lol what a great pic! :)
Nope I didn't have that issue but of course Keegan is 1)fed at nite 2) I kept her up until 2 in the morning (or 1 in the morning) :D

Taz_Zoee
11-04-2007, 11:14 AM
Cute picture!! :) Well, I'm glad to see I wasn't the only one that was woke up in the wee hours. I got it from both feline and canine. :rolleyes: For some reason Zoee thinks I will feed her an hour earlier on the weekend. So I had to make her wait. She whined and sighed for an hour. So much for the "extra" hour of sleep.

critter crazy
11-04-2007, 11:17 AM
He he he he he!! Love the pic!! Very cute!!:D

Ginger's Mom
11-04-2007, 04:27 PM
Ah, mom, in order to stay that cute they must eat on time. ;)

I was the one who didn't change the clocks. :o I was so tired last night I fell asleep in front of the TV, then dragged myself to bed when I woke up in the middle of the night. Never thought about the clocks, so I was up at five.

Hellow
11-04-2007, 05:31 PM
Having the same problem here. Reggie is always fed an little breakfast in the morning so she woke me up at 6:00 instead of 7:00. I crawled out of bed and "had" to get out of bed. Then i "had" to feed her, then i passed out infront of the TV until 8:00.

KYS
11-04-2007, 07:37 PM
That picture was so funny. Yep their faces say it all.
Rocky got me out of bed early too, but at least he let me sleep
an extra 1/2 hour.

Tollers-n-Dobes
11-04-2007, 07:51 PM
You have such a beautiful trio. Great picture! Fortunately for me Dance will sleep until I wake her up, so I didn't have that problem.

wolf_Q
11-04-2007, 08:05 PM
Aw what a great pic! I'm so glad my dogs sleep in. :D ;)

K9karen
11-04-2007, 09:54 PM
:D :D Those expressions! Oh My! Will ya look at them???

The only reason Mz Klo has been waking me up in the morning..first time ever..she doesn't budge unless I do..is that she amazingly senses squirrels in our back yard from the upstairs bedroom! I've noticed the evening..getting dark earlier..makes her a little confused. She loves critter watching outside.

ramanth
11-04-2007, 11:04 PM
LOL! Somehow our two actually managed to sleep in. Yay! :D

pitc9
11-05-2007, 11:57 AM
That picture is great Anna! It's clear to see by the look on their faces that they didn't care what time it was! Their grum-bellies were not going to wait another hour! :D
My alarm clock (buddy) gets me up around 2am every night to be put in his crate ( :confused: ) so I didn't get an early wake up call!

mruffruff
11-05-2007, 12:19 PM
Breakfast wasn't a problem, but "dinner" was expected early. There were two dogs whining and about 7 out of 12 cats milling around the kitchen at 4PM instead of 5. I split the difference and fed them at 4:30. Tonight should be better.

Kona & Oreo's mom
11-05-2007, 12:20 PM
Yep, we've had the problem for two mornings now. I hope that Oreo catches on soon--4:30 is not time for breakfast! :)

anna_66
11-05-2007, 01:49 PM
Well this morning was much better.

Mark gets up at 5:30 for work so they were let out then and sent back to bed with mom. Then we got up at 6:30...our normal time:D

Glad to hear I wasn't the only one that got early calls for food;)

Those of you with dogs that let you sleep...your VERY lucky!