PDA

View Full Version : Don't worry Eduardo.....

RICHARD
11-03-2007, 09:15 PM
I walked into the bathroom to use the pot...

I turn on the light and I see a tail, two legs and a furranus on the seat-

Upon further review....Ed has one front foot on the seat, one inside the bowl and when I called his name his head came out of the bowl....

I laughed but refused to get near him for the rest of the evening...

---------

Edward says.....

Eduardo, cleaning the shower ain't bad.....cleaning the toilet bowl sucks. :rolleyes:

Taz_Zoee
11-03-2007, 09:17 PM
LOL This is why I trained Bruce to put the lid down. As soon as a guest doesn't, Taz is right there in the bowl. :o :eek:

dukedogsmom
11-03-2007, 10:06 PM
Doogie likes to drink from the porcelain, as well. I'd sure like to know why that water tastes so much better than what's in the water dish.

krazyaboutkatz
11-03-2007, 11:24 PM
LOL Poor Eddie.:) I have to keep the toilet seats down or else Sunny will try to go swimming. He'll put his paw into the toilet and splash it around and slosh water everywhere.:eek: I'd also be afraid that he might loose his balance and fall in.

Catty1
11-03-2007, 11:26 PM
Why do they like it? COLD and fresh! (fresh to them....the cold numbs the taste buds, I think.... ;) )

Barbara
11-04-2007, 12:11 PM
I walked into the bathroom to use .. pot...

If I only understood :p

catmandu
11-04-2007, 12:43 PM
The Amazing Thing Is That Tubster Can Actually Lift The Tiolet Seat Himself When Hes Thirsty. Would He Would Do That When I Have The Camera In Film Mode.
I Wonder If Eduardo Is Taking A Correspondace Course In Nawtiness 101!!!!!!!!!

RICHARD
11-04-2007, 04:54 PM
If I only understood :p

It's not that pot......It the chamber pot! :D

moosmom
11-04-2007, 06:15 PM
Val,

I never knew that about the D boy! I knew he loved drinking out of the bathroom sink and the tub. But the potty? :eek: :eek: