PDA

View Full Version : Dear Diary - Is It Legal?

Edwina's Secretary
11-03-2007, 01:00 PM
Dear Diary,

Is it legal to make cats work? I mean, isn't it enough that I guard the place...keeping a keen watch for dragons and griffons in the garden?

Now I have to clean the shower too! And what a big shower! Can you imagine how long it takes????

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid225/pcb8c7a0dcf301a3d5b243ab50008ae2d/e777f4b9.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid225/p42f015c8514da9423efa7f358dbb15c8/e777f4cd.jpg

Slavedly,

Eddie

momoffuzzyfaces
11-03-2007, 01:05 PM
Eddie, get a lawyer!!! That's kitty aboose if I've ever seen it!!! ;) :D

(did you get a raise in your salery or allowance?)

aki
11-03-2007, 01:05 PM
sig can come and help you eddie, he loves licking the shower when it's all wet in there. then he'll come jump on your lap with wet paws or stick his wet paws in your face :rolleyes:

~Aki

Whisk_Luva
11-03-2007, 01:07 PM
Awww Eddie! I think you should come live with me... we wont make you work :D :p :D

Abuse or not... you sure look CUTE :D

Russian Blue
11-03-2007, 01:10 PM
Eddie, come over here. My glass shower is much smaller! ;)

momcat
11-03-2007, 02:01 PM
Hi Eddie, To answer your question, no it is not legal to make kitties work! This is an outrage!!! You cannot be expected to clean the entire shower or any other section of the house. Our job is to be cute...nothing else. Perhaps your hoomins need to be sent to Hoomin Training Camp where they'll be retaught how to relate to us. As part of the program they will learn how difficult and exhausting it is being cute all the time, something our hoomins have come to expect of us. If you think your hoomins need to go, let me know and I'll file the necessary paperwork with Cat Court. If they go don't worry, your hoomins will still be around to feed you, tend to your litter box and give you lovies on demand. Meanwhile, should they command you to do work just yawn, stretch and take a nice nap. Believe me, they'll get the message.

Your friend,
Groucho the Lawyer
Practice Limited to Kitty Krimes and Aboose

catmandu
11-03-2007, 04:49 PM
EDDIE YOU SHOULD LIVE IN THE FOUND CAT PARADISE HOTEL AS OUR DAD SEES US WORK, AND LIKE MAGIC WE HAVE WHISKAS TEMPTATIONS AND TREATS.
AND ONCE A WEEKDAY A SCOTTISH LASS COMES IN AND TRADES DAD A TRAY OF DELICOUS FOOD FOR THOSE SCRAPS OF PAPER DAD HAS I HIS POCKET.
BOY IS OUR DAD SHREWD!!
THOSE TRAYS ARE WONDERFUL AND HE ALWAYS SHARES , WITH US AND THE HUNGRY PORCHIES.
WE ARE SURE YOUR MEOWMIE REWARDS YOU AND MY HH LADY EDWINA ROSE FOR YOUR EFFORTS.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/th_cats101804.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/?action=view&current=a4affd3c.pbw)

cassiesmom
11-03-2007, 04:52 PM
Eddie, whether kitty shower cleaning is legal or not - you are certainly handsome.

critter crazy
11-03-2007, 04:55 PM
Eddie, perhaps if you need a break you would like to vacation here with Mocha?? She loves to Lick the shower, and would love such a handsome fellow to help her out!;)

Freedom
11-03-2007, 05:36 PM
Eddie, you deserve a raise for sure! I see you reaching down to get the corner clean, too!

Such a handsome boy. Thanks for showing him of yet again!

jennielynn1970
11-03-2007, 05:53 PM
Awe!!! Poor Eddie!! I think there are pet labor laws somewhere! If it gets too strenuous, just give me a call and I'll rescue you from all that manual labor! You can relax here with my guys!

krazyaboutkatz
11-03-2007, 11:02 PM
Hey Eddie could you please come over to my place and teach my furkids how to lick my shower door clean?:) None of them know how to do this or even want to.:( Pearl and Sunny just like to play in the water.

Medusa
11-04-2007, 06:38 AM
If Eddie will clean my kitchen floor like that, he can come live w/me. :p

Barbara
11-04-2007, 12:07 PM
Eddie there are different options:
strike! (as in going to sleep)
sabotage! (as in going to sleep in the shower)
blackmail!
(as in waking them in the night and ask for a shower)

We here know all these options and some more.

Get yourself a good cat resources consultant to find you a new job if all this doesn't help.

Filou and Tigris

Killearn Kitties
11-04-2007, 12:32 PM
Definitely time to speak to feline resources, Eddie. I feel that someone may be taking advantage, and it is probably time to get a contract in place, complete with a proper job description, and an agreed salary and benefits package. If these negotiations fail, then I fear you may have to call in Groucho.

cassiesmom
11-04-2007, 07:22 PM
Eddie...for reasons now lost to history is McFarland or Farlie.

Eddie ... perhaps you've heard of famous celebrities like JLo, KFed, ARod ...

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid225/pa3f0ef596fa80ecf83f38b2aedd70216/e7eb1542.jpg
I think you should just advise your human that you are the one and only EMac and you'll do the shower when you're good and ready.

Determinedly,
Cassie

gini
11-04-2007, 07:48 PM
Nah, I don't think that is Eddie - I think it is the latest Roomba product for cleaning showers - but they just made it look like a cute cat:p

It was probably very expensive too!

moosmom
11-05-2007, 09:16 AM
Edster, Edster, Edster, can you say SQUEEGEE?????? Give your poor tongue a break. You need it for far more important things, like licking the skin off RICHARD's face while he's trying to sleep.

I assume they're paying you good wages. That DOES look like alot of work and very tiring.

Vio&Juni
11-05-2007, 10:17 AM
Poor, poor Eddie - do ask for an increase in treats or a catnip allowance :)

Randi
11-05-2007, 10:19 AM
Eddie, you're doing a great job there, but don't let them take advantage - make sure you get a contract with a generous salary - plus benefits and treats! And if the shower is used more than once a day, you know you're entitled to 100% on top. ;)

Kisses and headbumpies from Fister and me. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/Fister/Photoshop/Heart-lille.jpg

momoffuzzyfaces
11-05-2007, 01:10 PM
Edster, Edster, Edster, can you say SQUEEGEE?????? Give your poor tongue a break. You need it for far more important things, like licking the skin off RICHARD's face while he's trying to sleep.

I assume they're paying you good wages. That DOES look like alot of work and very tiring.
Um, Richard's Edster is a different Edster than this Edster. ;)
Richard's Edster is a white Edster. :)

Edwina's Secretary
11-05-2007, 05:14 PM
I was a little worried what my boy was doing licking RICHARD's face! :D :rolleyes: :D

gini
11-05-2007, 05:26 PM
I saw that too and laughed. Sooo, Richard is down at Sara's during the day huh? I wonder if Don knows about this?:D :D

sasvermont
11-05-2007, 06:10 PM
Hey Moos, you have your Edsters a little mixed up! Yes?

I know, I know, these pets can get confusing, at best.

I love both Edsters too! :D