PDA

View Full Version : Shamfeul scene....

catnapper
11-03-2007, 10:16 AM
I went to take a nap yesterday and noticed there wasn't room for me in the bed. Shameful how these critters have no respect for MY napping needs! :eek:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/all5-asleep.jpg

Of course, they're all sleeping on my side of the bed :rolleyes: and the big empty spot was occupied by a doggy until she saw the camera (guess she wanted to show how generous she is with daddy's side of the bed :p)

This photo also exhibits their personalities.... Abby all alone, the queen on my pillows... then the two sets of buddies. I love snuggling season! :D

Birds-eye-view with a quick quiz:
who's bigger, Allen or Harry? :eek:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/birdseyeview.jpg

moosmom
11-03-2007, 10:54 AM
Just think of it as a furry duvet cover! :p The only thing you see on MY bed is lumps (Maya Linn and of course, MooShoo).

KittyGurl
11-03-2007, 10:54 AM
Awww...how cute! I know how you feel. In the middle of the night, Angel comes in my room and sleeps right in the middle. I have a really small bed so there would be know room for me!

Very cute. Your cats are way too adorable!

Catty1
11-03-2007, 10:55 AM
Allen or Harry?

Well...hard to tell, as white makes things look bigger. ;)

I think weight numbers would settle that one.

But they and all the others just look beautiful! :)

Ummm....you didn't disturb them just because YOU needed a nap, did you? After all, there is the other side of the bed, or the couch! :D

kimlovescats
11-03-2007, 11:09 AM
What a bunch of snuggly babies!!! I'd have to join them for sure!
MY GOODNESS, "my" Harry has plumped up!!! :eek: :D I'm guessing he is in "the lead"!

Kim

Freedom
11-03-2007, 12:55 PM
What an adorable bed cover you have! I love photos of beds covered with pets, he he. Makes me feel so not alone. :rolleyes:

How on earth did you do that bird's eye view? Are you Spider Woman? :eek:

I didn't realize until the bird's eye view, they paired off as a tabby with an orangie! How sweet!

Ah yes, I have a queen who sits on the pillows and gazes down on all her subjects, too. I just love all the personality quirks!

jennielynn1970
11-03-2007, 01:31 PM
I think it's a trick photo and question! They're ALL very waif-life kitties, and they just have their fur fluffed up because it's chillier outside. They're like those puffer fish, except puffer kitties!! :p ;)

Besides, I've met them all, and they're all very svelte and lovely kitties. Not an ounce of chubbiness on them anywhere! Especially Allen and Harry! I thought they were anorexic! :eek: :D

momcat
11-03-2007, 01:42 PM
Your kitty family looks so comfortable and settled in, ready for a group snooze. One thing I've learned from Groucho regarding cats...what's theirs is theirs and what's ours is theirs. That seems to be especially true when it comes to the most comforable spots.

catmandu
11-03-2007, 04:58 PM
ITS CLOSE BUT I WOULD HAVE TO SAY ALLAN IS THE ROUNDEST OF THE WONDERFUL CATS ON THE BED, THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT AS MY BIG MOOSE ANGELS USED TO TELL ME.
"DAD THAT MEANS THAT THERES MORE OF ME TO LOVE"
HOW RIGHT MY BIG PURR MACHINE WAS.
AND IF YOU ARE CLEVER YOU CAN POSITION YOURSELF AMOMN THE FURRIES SO YOU TOO CAN SLEEP WITH THOSE FURRY ACCENTS.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/th_cats101804.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/?action=view&current=a4affd3c.pbw)
MY FUZZY JJJ3!!!!!

jenluckenbach
11-03-2007, 06:12 PM
Isn't Fluffer (umm....I mean Flutter) the biggest?? (LOL)

Great group shot.

And a totally FABULOUS siggy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

krazyaboutkatz
11-03-2007, 10:57 PM
What a nice cat bed you have.:) I still think that Allen is larger than Harry but Harry looks like he's catching up to him.:)

catnapper
11-04-2007, 09:16 AM
And a totally FABULOUS siggy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:
Thanks. I saw the quote on a car wash sign and thought it was quite fitting for my current situation... I a nut who's not going to lose ground with this nutty family! :D

I woke up this morning pinned in by 5 kitties in the same position they are above. Abby exactly where she is in the photo (as usual) Harry and Flutter on the left side of my feet. Allen and Pouncer on the right hip. I was worried I'd need to bring another blanket up from the basement but I don't think I'll need to do so after all! :D

jenluckenbach
11-04-2007, 09:19 AM
I am curious......exactly HOW did we get the bird's eye view pisture? Levitation????

catnapper
11-04-2007, 09:23 AM
I am curious......exactly HOW did we get the bird's eye view pisture? Levitation????
I stood on the bed and basically pressed my camera to the ceiling :) I have a view finder that swivels -- wouldn't ever be able go back to a camera with a view finder set to the back of the camera!

RedHedd
11-04-2007, 09:36 AM
Too cute! Of course they want your side! It smells just like mom! So you had a five-cat night last night? Must be getting cold back East whereas here in San Francisco it's been in the 80's!

Harry does look a smidge larger than Allen, but as Catty1 said - white does tend to make things look larger ;)