PDA

View Full Version : Fun Website

Marigold2
11-03-2007, 09:46 AM
There is this really fun website. It asks you questions on where you would like to live, such as do you like snow, ocean, desert, mountains, big cities, small towns, etc.... Then it gives you a list of places best suited to your answers. It's fun and free. The website is called
findyourspot.com A puppy wagging his tail should come up.
My places were all on the extreme east or west coast.

Freedom
11-03-2007, 01:09 PM
Interesting! Every one of the places which came up for me was on the Southeast coast! Who knew?

Hellow
11-03-2007, 01:50 PM
Here are my best places: Nashville, TN ; Memphis, TN ; Oaklahoma City, Oakahoma ; Houston, TX ; Little Rock, AR ; San Antonio, TX

Chilli
11-03-2007, 02:30 PM
The majority of my results were in Wisconsin or Vermont... they sound way better than here! =D

cmayer31
11-04-2007, 11:38 PM
No surprise for me as I've looked at homes in all of these areas :) . I'm western states either Pacific Northwest or Mountain states:

Salem, Oregon The Heart of Oregon
This capital city is the home of the Oregon State Fair, as well as the state's largest on-going fine arts & crafts fair…

Eugene, Oregon The Emerald City
This Oregon city is home to the Hendricks Park Rhododendron Garden, famous all over the world for its beautiful blossoms...

Tacoma, Washington Port City of the Cascades
This city's name comes from the Native American name for Mt. Rainier, "Tacobet," meaning Mother of the Waters...

Olympia, Washington The Evergreen Capital
Set on a magnificent peninsula in the South Puget Sound, this spot was originally called "black bear place" before being renamed after nearby mountains…

Provo-Orem, Utah Living and Learning at their Best
These twin cities in central Utah are home to some of the world's top collections of dinosaur bones…

Missoula, Montana Cosmopolitan Mountain Town
This eclectic town supports a symphony orchestra, boasts the country's first Smoke Jumper fire-fighting school, and has its own honorary French consul…

wolf_Q
11-05-2007, 12:08 AM
Interesting website! My top 5 were:

Ogden, Utah
Great Falls, Montana
Provo-Orem, Utah
Fort Collins, Colorado
Cheyenne, Wyoming