PDA

View Full Version : Off to the whitecoats today...

carole
11-02-2007, 03:25 PM
Well off to the vets this morning with two of my four furbabies, Nikki and Ellie-Mae, they are due for their vaccination and check up, i have one concern regarding Nikki, so bit worried, it is a bottom issue, so fingers and paws crossed please that it is nothing too major and does not require any surgery etc,she is very healthy and not sick at all, so hoping that is a good sign.

I am always so nervous taking the kitties, i get just as stressed as they do, as i know how they hate the visit, they are very good girls at the vets though,poor ellie she is a very highly stressed furbaby, so it is particularly hard on her.

Wish us well, thanks.

catmandu
11-02-2007, 04:40 PM
The Found Cats Hate The Trip, Especially Joseph Who Actually Has Been Ill On The Way There!!!!!
And Hes Going Back Tuesday For His Teeth, Although He Doesnt Know It Yet. That Will Be Fun Catching Him Tuesday Morning!
The Pet Angel Visitoes Will Be With Your Angels At The Vets To Lend Support And Comfort.
We Send Our Prayers As Well.

carole
11-02-2007, 10:42 PM
Thanks Gary, the babies were very vocal all the way there , a real chorus, especially Nikki, who is my most vocal kitty anyhow, and she is pretty quiet too,the visit went well though, got there jabs and worm pills and check up and the bottom issues are fine, it appears these two are a bit lazy on cleaning that area,so am really happy about that,as if feared the worst, and thought maybe they had prolaspes, due to having so many kittens and not being looked after properly, i don't need a hefty vet bill right now, so all is good. :)

I was worried about the girls getting a bit weighty, but the vet was happy with them and when i showed her what i feed them, said it was fine, just give them three meals a day of their rations instead of graze feeding them all day as i do, Ellie, mama cat weighed in at 4.5kgs and her daughter Nikki (who was skin and bone originally before i adopted her)weighed in at 4.75kgs,she is very solid and has a tight little round tummy, probably because she is young.

Good luck with Joseph Gary, hope all goes well, poor wee kitties, we have to be cruel to be kind so to speak eh?

KittyGurl
11-03-2007, 11:41 AM
Yay! A good check up. Glad nothing is wrong Nikki. You had me worried for a little bit.

momcat
11-03-2007, 02:11 PM
It's great to hear that their check ups went well and there are no problems with your sweeties! Lovies and scritchies to both of your furkids for being so good at the whitecoats!

carole
11-04-2007, 08:44 PM
Yep they all passed with flying colours, yahoo,long may it continue,Thanks everyone.