PDA

View Full Version : All Things New...

Cookiebaker
11-02-2007, 03:07 PM
My new laptop came today, and I am so excited to see everything new. But at the same time, I'm a little frustrated because so many things are different and I am having trouble navigating around. So its a mixed blessing, I guess....it will take a few days maybe until I'm used to it??

(I went to copy over my picture files from my old computer and it quoted me 15 HOURS to do the copy over! :eek: I think I will do that overnight!)

Freedom
11-02-2007, 04:07 PM
I don't know how much memory you have in the new laptop. You may want to consider putting all those pictures on a flash drive, instead! The computer WILL slow down when it has a lot of stuff it has to store. Just a suggestion.

Took me almost a week to feel comfortable with my new one last summer (2006). Good luck!

lizbud
11-02-2007, 04:39 PM
I don't know how much memory you have in the new laptop. You may want to consider putting all those pictures on a flash drive, instead! The computer WILL slow down when it has a lot of stuff it has to store. Just a suggestion.

Took me almost a week to feel comfortable with my new one last summer (2006). Good luck!

I agree. My Yahoo home page changed today, and I hate it. It has way
to much "stuff" on one page. :eek: I don't feel like changing it again.