PDA

View Full Version : Poor Maggie

guineapiggy
11-02-2007, 10:55 AM
Well it started yesterday she's a outside dog and well she liks getting in the house!! and i diden't see anything wrong with her when i got her out of the house couse she got in and i took her out. anyway we where going to town and i saw her before i left her tail hane down like it was broken and she woulden't sit down couse if she did she would sit on her tail and then she would whimber every now and then so i thought it was a borken tail my mom called the vet and they siad they might be abale to fix it so we got in the car and she acctully lied down by me. when we got there the vet checked her and he siad it was not a borken tail i was realy glad to hear that!!
so we asked what it was he siad it was probaly some nerve damage couse he was touching it and she diden't mind or anything and he gave her a shot and some pain pills to take home he siad she probaly got hit by a car
i am mad at myself for letting her go on the road i tryed stoping her but every morring i woke up she would be on the road but now i got a chain that i will use when i am gone and at night i used it last night and it worked ok!!
and today when i woke up i went outside to check on her and her tail was perfect it was normal she was wagging it wildly i was so happy i huged her so much i thought her eyes would pop out!! lol joking
well i am just so glad she ok i thougth she might have to get her tail cute off

Well Thanks for looking

kimlovescats
11-02-2007, 10:59 AM
I'm sorry to hear of Maggie's sore tail. Maybe she just got it caught in something rather than hit by a car. I am glad that you are going to keep her from the street now though!

Kim

buttercup132
11-02-2007, 11:01 AM
You let your dog free roam?
Poor pup now she has to live on a chain:(

Lori Jordan
11-02-2007, 11:13 AM
What type of dog is Maggie?

In any given case,If the animals is hurt,She should be kept in the house not tied up to a chain,Full time.

Why is your animal aloud to roam the street?That is just an accident waiting to happen!

I hope Maggie heals,and that you reconsider having her tied out all the time,Even now with her hurt.

guineapiggy
11-03-2007, 03:22 PM
She is a english shepherd/lab and i am not going to chain her up all day only when i go to town and at night when i am home i let her run around and play

pitc9
11-05-2007, 12:08 PM
She is a english shepherd/lab and i am not going to chain her up all day only when i go to town and at night when i am home i let her run around and play

Does she sleep in the house at night?
Glad to hear her tail is okay!

guineapiggy
11-06-2007, 10:57 AM
No she dosen't sleep in the house at night i would love to have her inside but my mom won't let me :mad: