PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Holly

Barbiecat1
11-02-2007, 05:53 AM
Holly, you remind me of my Koko when he was younger (he's 12 now!) and a Seal Point Siamese also. You have many of the characteristics that he has. Tell your Mom to keep watch on your teeth and eyes; Siamese can have issues with both like my boy does.

Enjoy your special day today, Sweetheart.

loveallfurryfriends
11-02-2007, 06:14 AM
Holly, you are a beautiful kitty! Congrats on being cat of the day!

kb2yjx
11-02-2007, 08:35 AM
What a lovely alarm clock you are, Miss Holly!!! SOunds like a win/win deal for you and your parent!! You both love each other so much!! HAPPY COTD!!

catmandu
11-02-2007, 09:42 AM
HOLLY IS SUCH A DEAR SWEET LITTLE MEEZER, AND I HOPE SHE DOESNT MIND IFMY MEEZER ANGELS COME AND SNUGGLE WITH HER ON HER BED.
SHE IS SUCH A DEAR HAPPY LITTLE CAT, AND A WONDERFUL LITTLE REMINDER TO YOU TO GET OUT AND ABOUT AND TO GET UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE.
THE LUCKYFOUND PARADISE HOTEL CATS SEND AN INSPIRATIONAL MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TO HALL OF FAMER HOLLY, OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY!!!!!
:) :cool: :rolleyes: :cool: :p :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool:

cassiesmom
11-02-2007, 11:02 AM
Dear Holly -- you are beautiful, and I love that you tell your person everything important and provide that essential morning wake-up! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart.

momoffuzzyfaces
11-02-2007, 01:28 PM
Holly you are indeed a beauty!!!

I love your laid back picture!!! You look so comfy!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

tatsxxx11
11-02-2007, 03:08 PM
You are a blessing Holly and the most beautiful best friend imaginable:) What a good girl you are, watching over your Mommy as you do, making sure she gets to work on time, being there when she needs a friend to chat with! :) You surely are her soulmate, and she yours! And I hope tonight when your Mommy gets home you and she enjoy an extra special, extra close evening, celebrating your much deserved Cat of the Day honors! Hugs and kisses to you, precious Holly!:)