PDA

View Full Version : Do you think!!

Mandy49202
11-02-2007, 01:35 AM
I am 11 weeks pregnant and if i did not know better i would say that my cats know that i am. i can not set down with out 1 or 2 of them being on me zeppelin has always been with me but as of late it is so much more then befor but patches has been the kind of cat that does not like you unless she wants you am i crazy or could my cats know?

Taz_Zoee
11-02-2007, 09:19 AM
I believe cats know. I knew someone who had a cat that didn't like anyone except pregnant women. In fact, that cat told a couple women that they were pregnant before they even knew.
But this cat did make one mistake. My other friend was there and the cat came to her. We all looked at her and said...is there something your not telling us?? :D But she was not pregnant.

Jenn&Dean
11-02-2007, 09:30 AM
Well sounds like you get to enjoy a lot more snuggles during your pregnancy, that sounds absolutely great!

catmandu
11-02-2007, 09:32 AM
Cats Have A Tremendous Sense Of Smell, And I Have Read That They Can Smell The Changes That Occur In A Lady Who Is Slowly Adapting To Give Birth.
And They Are More Loving,and Thats Great That Your New Arriva Will Have A Furry Guardian To Love.

aki
11-02-2007, 01:40 PM
my chuck (rb) knew when i lost a baby, and when i got home, never left my side while i was recovering. i swear on a stack of bibles, he knew. he would come up on the bed and lay his head on my belly (which he never did) or put his paw on my belly (he never did that either) and look and me a purrr.