PDA

View Full Version : Wallace is 1 year old

IRescue452
11-02-2007, 12:17 AM
At least we're going with Nov. 1 as his birthday. We've finally discovered his brains. If he were a human I'd still bet on his being autistic, but he now knows sit, lay down, dance in circles, sit pretty (sit up), roll over, wait, shake hands, and a few other commands. He still can't catch a ball in his mouth. I got the frisbee out the other day and he's quite the little frisbee dog, and he caught one or two throws.

critter crazy
11-02-2007, 12:22 AM
At least we're going with Nov. 1 as his birthday. We've finally discovered his brains. If he were a human I'd still bet on his being autistic, but he now knows sit, lay down, dance in circles, sit pretty (sit up), roll over, wait, shake hands, and a few other commands. He still can't catch a ball in his mouth. I got the frisbee out the other day and he's quite the little frisbee dog, and he caught one or two throws.
Happy Birthday Wallace!!!!
He he he he he he he!! If your Wallace is Autistic, then my Duke is "Special"!!:D

Duke knows, sit, stay, and kind of Laydown, but that is all, and it has taken us all of two years to accomplish that!! Never haad a dog o hard to train in my life!!:rolleyes:

chocolatepuppy
11-02-2007, 04:47 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WALLACE !!! :D

Ginger's Mom
11-02-2007, 06:03 AM
Happy Birthday Wallace!

anna_66
11-02-2007, 06:20 AM
Happy Birthday Wallace! Hope you have a great day!!!

Don't worry, a lot of us have 'special' dogs...Bon's mine;):)

pitc9
11-02-2007, 08:31 AM
Add Buddy to the list of "Special" dogs!
This may be out of line... so let me apologize in advance.. SORRY.
My hubby says if Buddy was human, he'd ride the short bus to school. :o

Happy Birthday Wallace!!

WELOVESPUPPIES
11-02-2007, 08:47 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WALLCE!!!

Add Buddy to the list of "Special" dogs!
This may be out of line... so let me apologize in advance.. SORRY.
My hubby says if Buddy was human, he'd ride the short bus to school. :o

Happy Birthday Wallace!!

LOL we say the same thing about Champ. You know the saying a can short of a six pack? Well she is at least two cans short :D

critter crazy
11-02-2007, 04:05 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WALLCE!!!

LOL we say the same thing about Champ. You know the saying a can short of a six pack? Well she is at least two cans short :D
He he he he he he!! We always say that dukes Bread is still doughy in the middle!!:D