PDA

View Full Version : So how was YOUR Halloween?

Gin
11-01-2007, 04:29 PM
Over here, Halloween got off to a truly horrific start when both Sassy and Missiger developed a serious diarrhea problem. I took Sassy to the vet for a bath and checkup, then had to leave for a job interview.

After the interview, I ran home, changed clothes, and went back down to the vet to spring Sassy out of the hoosegow. Sassy and Missy seem to be OK generally, but need some medication and special food.

Upon arriving home, I gave Sassy and Missy their pills, then washed the floors, washed the furniture, washed the bedding, washed Missiger, and collapsed, just in time for the first Trick or Treaters.

How was your Halloween?

catmandu
11-01-2007, 04:41 PM
WE ARE SORRY TOHEAR ABOUT SASSY AND MISSIGER, AND WE HOPE THAT THOSE MEDS YOUR VET GAVE THEM RELIEVE THIER SUFFERING. WE HAD THE BEST HALLOWEEN EVER AS PRECIOUS ANGEL CAME HOME TO PLAY TRICK OR TREAT , ONLY SHE WAS BRINGING THE TREATS!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20photos%202/cats1011389.jpg
ALL HER FRIENDS GATHERED ROUND AS SHE TOLD THEM ABOUT THE PLACES SHES BEEN, AND THE THINGS THAT SHE HAS SEEN.
THAT MADE US ALL FEEL SO MUCH BETTER.

Taz_Zoee
11-01-2007, 04:57 PM
Well, not as exciting or busy as yours. Mine was pretty quiet.
Sorry about the poopy cats. :( That's not fun.

Freedom
11-01-2007, 05:13 PM
Wow! Hope things get better all around!

My Halloween was quite tame by comparison! I gave 3 dogs their bath, blow dry and trim. The 4th went to the groomer, as it had been 12 weeks and he was looking more like a sheep than a dog!

Then I dealt with pirates, princesses, a butterfly, and some zombies at the door. :D