PDA

View Full Version : Dottie Dog Pics

kimlovescats
11-01-2007, 02:31 PM
A few new pics of my Cavy girl, Dottie.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/kimlovescats/Dottie/DottieInMotion.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/kimlovescats/Dottie/DottieTiredfromHennaPlay.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/kimlovescats/Dottie/DottieDogOnCouch.jpg

These were taken after she met Henna for the first time. She was so excited and ran herself to death! LOL!

Kim

Pam
11-01-2007, 02:47 PM
Hi Dottie! I just met your new baby sister in the other thread! I bet you two will be fast friends. You sure have grown since the last time your mom posted pictures. :) Now be a good girl and show Henna how to behave and how to learn to go potty outside. :D

Suki Wingy
11-01-2007, 02:51 PM
She looks like a little bundle of fun there! When I read "cavy girl" before the pics loaded I thought maybe they were pics of a cavy aka guinea pig! :D Cavaliers are just as cute though!

kimlovescats
11-01-2007, 03:02 PM
Hi Dottie! Now be a good girl and show Henna how to behave and how to learn to go potty outside. :D

Ummmm, I'm kind of hoping that HENNA will show DOTTIE how to be a good girl and go outside! :rolleyes: Dottie still goes anywhere she pleases! Almost more than going in the house, it irritates me that she goes all over the patio!!! Especially when the grass is too wet for her precious tootsies! :rolleyes: :p

Suki ... I didn't know "cavy" was another name for a guinea pig? :eek:

ScottieMommy
11-01-2007, 03:12 PM
Real cute, she looks like she is thirsty there :D

kimlovescats
11-01-2007, 03:15 PM
Real cute, she looks like she is thirsty there :D

SHE WAS!!! I had to hold her down to get her to rest for a while. She was so excited about the new pup that she ran herself too much! After she drank her water, she spit it up twice too! :eek: I have to make sure she stops and drinks now BEFORE she gets too hot! Poor little sensitive girl!!! :)

KittyGurl
11-01-2007, 03:38 PM
Dottie, you are so cute!

Ginger's Mom
11-01-2007, 04:21 PM
Aw, c'mon Mom, you can't bring in a new playmate and not expect a girl to get all excited. ;) She sure is a cutie. It will be fun watching the girls grow up together.

Freedom
11-01-2007, 04:40 PM
Either I've missed a few threads, or you don't give this girl nearly enough "air" time. Last time I saw her, she was a wee little thing! Look how much she has GROWN! She's a BIG GIRL now! Hi, sweetie, got a new playmate, huh?

Alysser
11-01-2007, 05:16 PM
She looks like such a happy girl! What a sweethearT!

kimlovescats
11-01-2007, 05:25 PM
Thank you for the nice comments. Dottie is a very sweet and very happy girl! She is really becoming a lap dog ... true to her breed description! She prefers nowhere else to my lap! :D

Taz_Zoee
11-01-2007, 05:27 PM
Awww, I've got a lap that could use some warming. ;) Zoee isn't exactly lap size. LOL
She is so darn cute!!

kimlovescats
11-01-2007, 05:29 PM
Awww, I've got a lap that could use some warming. ;) Zoee isn't exactly lap size. LOL
She is so darn cute!!

Well, actually Coco likes to pretend she is a lap dog as well! It's fine until she jumps full speed in my lap when I'm on the couch and nearly crushes me! LOL!

Kim

critter crazy
11-01-2007, 05:40 PM
Such a cutie patootie!!!:D